The Power of the Dog | Official Teaser | Netflix (12/1, Cumberbatch, Dunst, Plemons)

Daps
Reppin
Canada
This is were I'm at too. You basically spend close to 2 hours to get a reveal that "kinda" explains everything. But the movie was waaay too dramatic for stuff that weren't that big of a deal, specially in 1925. Pete's trying to get Phil in his pants was :mjlol:

Like, I'm not sure why Phil is the bad guy. He's a short tempered closet homosexual cowboy in the early 1900s. He's childish and jelous of Dunst's character but we are not given enough to understand why Phil is the driving force of her going into the deep end and becoming an alcoholic. She has an awkward dinner and kinda embarrasses herself but that was George's fault, for the most part.

We don't even know why George is an a$$hole to his brother all movie :heh:

The most interesting part was Pete. His paycho ass was at least compelling.

Thing to me was that they were not the "good guys" at all :heh:
Hell no they weren’t the good guys at all. I knew that Pete was a demon when he went strutting about in them too tight jeans. He had Phil like :shaq::takedat: while the rest of the cowboys were :scust:. Once that kid put Phil in knots like that, it started to sink in just what that boy was.

Daps
This movie was ass

I watched this whole thing waiting for the bad guy to Matthew Shepard that cac but it never happened

:beli:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Finally saw it and was underwhelmed. It was kind of dull.

I was thinking of what Cartman said in South Park on how there’s too many movies about gay cowboys eating pudding