The Power of the Dog | Official Teaser | Netflix (12/1, Cumberbatch, Dunst, Plemons)

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched the movie a couple of months ago when it leaked.
Great movie but a slow burn.
Cumberbatch's best performance. If Will Smith wasn't the frontrunner Cumberbatch would win hands down

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
It was an interesting movie up until some of that "alphabet" shyt started creeping in . I checked out and fell asleep. Woke up to the brother being sick then, on a slab. Have no desire to watch again. Too much retroactive gay shyt starting to be put in "period pieces" now.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was an interesting movie up until some of that "alphabet" shyt started creeping in . I checked out and fell asleep. Woke up to the brother being sick then, on a slab. Have no desire to watch again. Too much retroactive gay shyt starting to be put in "period pieces" now.
I have to disagree the gay shyt is not in your face until that one scene and even then it's still implied

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
More gay shyt? In a western??:shaq2:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

calm down bro

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Third time watching movie. It gets better each time I watch.
Only a few movies I feel that way about

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Underwhelming to me.

For the last few years, people have been hyping up movies that have decent acting but don't go anywhere. Disposable movies that you watch once and ignore for the rest of your life.
Parasite, Green Book, Nomadland, The Shape of Water, Moonlight....and now this Power of the Dog....meh. I really couldn't give a shyt.

Not BAD movies but they are in no way memorable or impactful.