the poster @TheStripper is really smart

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You're a beautiful woman. There's no need to degrade yourself like that. Please, don't exploit your body like that. Find a job where people appreciate you for your intellect. Please stay safe x

I can appreciate your concern but I happy with my career. I don't feel degraded or exploited. I explained it in the career thread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can appreciate your concern but I happy with my career. I don't feel degraded or exploited. I explained it in the career thread.

Sorry, but I don't believe you. You can't live a life of sin and be happy. If you want to talk in private, we can. I'm here to help you if you let me reach out to you.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Sorry, but I don't believe you. You can't live a life of sin and be happy. If you want to talk in private, we can. I'm here to help you if you let me reach out to you.
She probably makes more in a week than you make in a month. If you can get paid as a stripper why would you give that up for a boring 9-5 with a$$hole bosses, annoying schedules and having to wake up early and get paid way less? :what:

You got a 800k a year job for her? If not shut the fukk up.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
You're a beautiful woman. There's no need to degrade yourself like that. Please, don't exploit your body like that. Find a job where people appreciate you for your intellect. Please stay safe x

Mind your own business. shyt wreaks of superiority. Feminists are supposed to be about women's empowerment and freedom, if she wants to strip she has that choice. Are you even willing to pay her bills anyway? You tellin her to leave her job like you givin her the promise of a good life or something. :heh:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Yes. This is what I will be wearing tonight.

Picture226-vi.jpg
@thoushallhustle u got some competition :whew:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mind your own business. shyt wreaks of superiority. Feminists are supposed to be about women's empowerment and freedom, if she wants to strip she has that choice. Are you even willing to pay her bills anyway? You tellin her to leave her job like you givin her the promise of a good life or something. :heh:
i cosign most of your post but in real life, most self proclaimed feminists that talk loud are not at all about freedom though. but i won't get into it cause it would most likely derail the thread.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
this is still one of the funniest aliases on here after all this time :pachaha:

You're the female Mr somebody/Soloman

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
i cosign most of your post but in real life, most self proclaimed feminists that talk loud are not at all about freedom though. but i won't get into it cause it would most likely derail the thread.

Trust me I know, I was usin feminist in a facetious way. :skip:

@TheFemalePerspective seems annoying I can already tell that she's gonna harass her about it. :snoop: