the poster @TheStripper is really smart

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
whats ur ethnicity and how do u feel about lightskinned men? also how many more years of skrippin u got left in u?

I'm Black (American). Most people think I am Ethiopian or Eritrean. I don't care about skin color. I don't plan to stop dancing anytime soon. I make good money, I look amazing and am quite happy. I want to start traveling to see if I can pull in the crazy money. I wanna try Miami, Houston and maybe Vegas and Atlanta.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I'm Black (American). Most people think I am Ethiopian or Eritrean. I don't care about skin color. I don't plan to stop dancing anytime soon. I make good money, I look amazing and am quite happy. I want to start traveling to see if I can pull in the crazy money. I wanna try Miami, Houston and maybe Vegas and Atlanta.
I got connection at kod in maimi

Damn I look great on it

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
You're a beautiful woman. There's no need to degrade yourself like that. Please, don't exploit your body like that. Find a job where people appreciate you for your intellect. Please stay safe x

tumblr_muikv9A9JB1siz4d5o1_500.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Try again with your pathetic Inspector Gadget ass. I'm starting to think that the homosexual accusations that ya'll throw around here have some validity. I am just here to have discussions but all you are worried about is whether I have a dikk.
Picture227-vi.jpg

we've been burned far too often :yeshrug: especially when chicks come over here posting holtish gifs

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Try again with your pathetic Inspector Gadget ass. I'm starting to think that the homosexual accusations that ya'll throw around here have some validity. I am just here to have discussions but all you are worried about is whether I have a dikk.
Picture227-vi.jpg

And the fact that you would even try to argue that I took this 2 years ago is so rediculous. The date you are trying to quote is obviously that of the software update from the website that I posted the pictures.

You a stripper but you sleeping on a goodwill twin size bed? :patrice:

You need better tippers ma