the poster @TheStripper is really smart

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
LMAO Is that how you imagine it goes? If he is clean and respecful I would dance for him however I don't take change. I would send him to the bar to get decent money to pay me. Then I would suggest we do a VIP and them walk him over to the ATM. After he took out his life saves I would give him something to think about and have him come in next week.
LOL do you know how long it would take him to get mony to come back? Ain't no next week... plus you know he dont got a bank account. He got that smell good tho.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
LOL do you know how long it would take him to get mony to come back? Ain't no next week... plus you know he dont got a bank account. He got that smell good tho.

Oh honey I've had guys come to see me everyday for a month straight. I've had men spend thousands on me when they won't even pay for their own wedding. People have money for what they want to have money for. Besides, the old ones have the most bread.

One time this bummy dude was wandering around all night. Hadn't spend a dollar all night. I got on stage and gave him the
rs_560x315-131002120536-rihannatwerking5.gif

Dude walked up the stage. Lays 3 $100 bills on the stage and walks out. Don't sleep on people. They will surprise you.

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Oh honey I've had guys come to see me everyday for a month straight. I've had men spend thousands on me when they won't even pay for their own wedding. People have money for what they want to have money for. Besides, the old ones have the most bread.

One time this bummy dude was wandering around all night. Hadn't spend a dollar all night. I got on stage and gave him the
rs_560x315-131002120536-rihannatwerking5.gif

Dude walked up the stage. Lays 3 $100 bills on the stage and walks out. Don't sleep on people. They will surprise you.

:ehh: you got some impeccable gif usage there, ya make that one urself?

Last edited:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money

2vrvfhs.gif

Fixed.