the poster @TheStripper is really smart

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Very articulate I'm impressed :ohhh:

Why are you being nice to me? Is this a trick?
I would :cape: but she don't fukk with nikkas

LIES!

TFP_zps8fad69f5.png
does this image still show :skip:

What in the world? LMAO You know that is not me.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
If an old dude like that came through with a bunch of crumbled up ones into the club would you give him a lap dance... tenderly?

Depends. Does he have a enough to pay me? Does he smell? Is he respectful?

I'd probably just tell him to watch me on stage so that he doesn't touch me but I still get the money.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Depends. Does he have a enough to pay me? Does he smell? Is he respectful?

I'd probably just tell him to watch me on stage so that he doesn't touch me but I still get the money.
He's respectful. His clothes are raggedy but he doesn't smell. Dude smells like irish spring soap heavy. He got enough, some of it is coins. The bills are folded up and raggedy. He wants to tell you about his life. You make him almost wanna get his shyt together.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
He's respectful. His clothes are raggedy but he doesn't smell. Dude smells like irish spring soap heavy. He got enough, some of it is coins. The bills are folded up and raggedy. He wants to tell you about his life. You make him almost wanna get his shyt together.

LMAO Is that how you imagine it goes? If he is clean and respecful I would dance for him however I don't take change. I would send him to the bar to get decent money to pay me. Then I would suggest we do a VIP and them walk him over to the ATM. After he took out his life saves I would give him something to think about and have him come in next week.