The poster PawgLife should be banned

Yas

Banned
Daps
Blacks and whites in America have a parasitic/symbiotic relationship since this country’s inception. They’ve pretty much always been around each other in the same environments so your Asian comparison sucks unless there’s a country I don’t know about where blacks and Asians been around each other for hundreds of years.

On the flip side there’s plenty of white people who fetishize blacks
It really doesn't I was using any race as an example. I see you didn't deny the fact that y'all are ok with him putting white woman on a pedestal so pathetic.yall are obsessed with white people in a loving admiration type of way while white people are obsessed in a hateful "i am better than you" type of way I can definitely tell the difference.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
It really doesn't I was using any race as an example. I see you didn't deny the fact that y'all are ok with him putting white woman on a pedestal so pathetic.yall are obsessed with white people in a loving admiration type of way while white people are obsessed in a hateful "i am better than you" type of way I can definitely tell the difference.
It’s not that deep for me breh :comeon:

You made a bad analogy and I added context. Enjoy your Sunday

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another wannabe militant. :mjlol:

TLR is such a joke :laff:

this clown Amerikan Melanin is out her making pawg threads with countless post lusting after ww himself fake wannabe militant is right :russ:

Are there any thin white girls with Phat juicy asses?:mjlol: nikka is asking for pawgs to be posted

Bad ass pawg here.

What happened to that thick little blonde pawg with the fat p*ssy lips Austin Taylor I think her name was.

Again, Mercedes Santos with the Wutang Tat.

Brianna Love also my original pawg love.

I can see it’s her but then I can’t. Get those body pics please. That mole on her lip is the key.

If she’s in shape I’m flying her out to fulfill a fantasy. She’s my most fapped to white girl by a long margin.

Grade A pawg p*ssy.

Trophy PAWG

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Thread was made regularly when he was stomachlines and everybody was tired of him. Put the word pawg in his name and he got everybody defending him.

full

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I feel like he hasn't been posting enough, actually. When's the last time he dropped a versus thread?