The poster PawgLife should be banned

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
This brings up a good point on why some black people seem to be accepting of people that put others on a pedestal versus other communities. I hardly doubt you would see "black lover" as a user name on an Asian website. It's interesting
Blacks and whites in America have a parasitic/symbiotic relationship since this country’s inception. They’ve pretty much always been around each other in the same environments so your Asian comparison sucks unless there’s a country I don’t know about where blacks and Asians been around each other for hundreds of years.

On the flip side there’s plenty of white people who fetishize blacks

Daps
*When you ask for someone's neck and end up accidentally building a shrine to him :heh:*

giphy.webp

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Aye folk, who you got in a BoTB? @PAWG Life

Gigi Dolin or Skye Blue? :jbhmm:

I personally lean Gigi (for :demonic: reasons… I blame younger me for that), but who you got?
Gigi bad but Skye is :noah:

Gigi do have a perfect ass tho :noah:

And that’s wild, I said months ago @PAWG Life should be POTY this year and OP prolly inadvertently made it happen with this thread :mjlol:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Gigi bad but Skye is :noah:

Gigi do have a perfect ass tho :noah:

And that’s wild, I said months ago @PAWG Life should be POTY this year and OP prolly inadvertently made it happen with this thread :mjlol:

That redheaded demon has a hold of me. :mjcry:

She's every goth girl I fukked with as a youngin in one. My beautiful, dark, twisted fantasy come to life, but with a fatter ass.:to: