The Post That Shuts Down All Obama Haters

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd just flip a coin in your dumbass scenario :what:
:why:So after all this time time and all you've said about Obama you'd leave that decision up to chance?
:jbhmm:Or maybe you still just don't want to reveal your actual political leaning...

Either way it's not very well though out on your part.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:why:So after all this time time and all you've said about Obama you'd leave that decision up to chance?
:jbhmm:Or maybe you still just don't want to reveal your actual political leaning...

Either way it's not very well though out on your part.

Bro you gave me 2 candidates with no outlined policies. If you aren't paying attention to policies and what they're saying plays no factor at all in how you make your decision, you're a fukking idiot. For real. Matter of fact you are an idiot because I told you I have no leaning and am inclined to go with whoever is best for me and mine period and your mind is too dumb to process that.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro you gave me 2 candidates with no outlined policies. If you aren't paying attention to policies and what they're saying plays no factor at all in how you make your decision, you're a fukking idiot. For real.
:gucci:I gave you the choice of two parties after you refused to state your political leaning. All I've really seen you do is bash Obama and give hints to what your ideology really is, but I guess we're not actually hear it from you. Too much of a coward to let people on an internet forum know where you stand.:francis:

Edit: @K Bishop I jut saw your posts in the thread about the pastor at Aretha Franklin's funeral. Turns out that you're just another deranged c00n.:snoop:

Edit: I see that you edited this post, too.

Last edited:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:I gave you the choice of two parties after you refused to state your political leaning. All I've really seen you do is bash Obama and give hints to what your ideology really is, but I guess we're not actually hear it from you. Too much of a coward to let people on an internet forum know where you stand.:francis:

Edit: @K Bishop I jut saw your posts in the thread about the pastor at Aretha Franklin's funeral. Turns out that you're just another deranged c00n.:snoop:

You an idiot fam, forreal. nikka too retarded to understand not leaning towards either particular party:russ:

Last edited:

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You an idiot fam, forreal. :russ:
:francis:Tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you told on yourself in these threads with you're c00ning. I'm glad other people see it, too.

:hhh:And judging by the way you've been spazzing out in these threads you're also a weirdo.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:francis:Tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you told on yourself in these threads with you're c00ning. I'm glad other people see it, too.

:hhh:And judging by the way you've been spazzing out in these threads you're also a weirdo.

Idiots think being passionate about black on black crime and black men killing each other is c00ning. :mjlol:

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idiots think being passionate about black on black crime and black men killing each other is c00ning. :mjlol:
:childplease:You are really terrible at lying. You know why you were being called out in that thread. Got emotional and told on yourself, though. Anyways, thanks for exposing yourself so we know what we're dealing with going forward. Another c00n on the list.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:You are really terrible at lying. You know why you were being called out in that thread. Got emotional and told on yourself, though. Anyways, thanks for exposing yourself so we know what we're dealing with going forward. Another c00n on the list.

Right. A thread about a preacher speaking out against black on black crime was made, and i was called out for calling the c00ns like yourself who try everything in their power to stop that discussion from happening.

It's actually a strong correlation between supports Obama and does not want black people to discuss black on black crime/violence. c00ning to the highest order, tbh.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right. A thread about a preacher speaking out against black on black crime was made, and i was called out for calling the c00ns like yourself who try everything in their power to stop that discussion from happening.

It's actually a strong correlation between supports Obama and does not want black people to discuss black on black crime/violence. c00ning to the highest order, tbh.
:mjgrin:Dude, it's over. Your c00n talking points have been refuted a million times including in that thread. Again, thanks for exposing yourself. Your fake Black Consciousness routine won't be taken seriously by anyone.
:mjlit:Fake Black Conscious posters can only pretend for so long.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjgrin:Dude, it's over. Your c00n talking points have been refuted a million times including in that thread. Again, thanks for exposing yourself. Your fake Black Consciousness routine won't be taken seriously by anyone.
:mjlit:Fake Black Conscious posters can only pretend for so long.

Here's your last bit of attention I'm going to give you. Feel free to do me a favor and never take me seriously, quote my posts and show up in my mentions after this. Can't stand that the internet gives dumb mfs like yourself a platform to speak to a nikka like myself like you a peer or something.:ehh:

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's your last bit of attention I'm going to give you. Feel free to do me a favor and never take me seriously, quote my posts and show up in my mentions after this. :ehh:
:mjlol:Nobody takes you seriously, loser. You've been c00ning and spazzing out like a lame all day. At this point it's clear that you're a failure as a black man who resorted falling in line with the far right. And everyone knows now.:mjgrin:

Edit: :mjpls: At suspect poster @thekingsmen co-signing you. Can't say I'm surprised.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
Sack up. Call white supremacy by name and address it for what it is. Speak out against the conflict in Libiya. Say something, anything. Use his spotlight to actually say and speak things into motion.

But asking a cocksucker to carry himself like a man is expecting too much. :manny:
After he came out and called everybody cacs, then how was he supposed to “address it”?

Maybe he had classified military information that prevented him from weighing in on Libya.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
After he came out and called everybody cacs, then how was he supposed to “address it”?

Maybe he had classified military information that prevented him from weighing in on Libya.

Oh look, more excuses.:martin:

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
Oh look, more excuses.:martin:
No excuses. Just legitimate reasons.

Your rant about him not turning into the minister Louis Farrakhan during his two terms as President is weak.

I asked for several months “What he should have done and how he should have done it”. You nor none of the other Obama haters have been able to answer it.