The pop star endorsement that could really swing the election? Bad Bunny.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
would you say here's bigger than Taylor Swift? I don't listen to either or and know jack about Spanish music

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
would you say here's bigger than Taylor Swift? I don't listen to either or and know jack about Spanish music
Nah she’s the biggest. But imagine his influence on Latinos in the US :whoo:

If he can turn straight men gay and turn good girls to whores then I’m sure he could get plenty of people to vote :wow:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

I felt like the Swiftie endorsement was already "priced in". People knew which way she'd go, and her fans did too. I don't know how much it swung anything.

With how divided the hispanic community is on Trump and his dog whistle topics, I can see how @Sad Bunny endorsement could swing things.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I felt like the Swiftie endorsement was already "priced in". People knew which way she'd go, and her fans did too. I don't know how much it swung anything.

With how divided the hispanic community is on Trump and his dog whistle topics, I can see how @Sad Bunny endorsement could swing things.
She might have said something, but she really only endorsed Kamala because of the deep fakes of her supporting Trump. And she (or her team) did it strategically right after the debate.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
No one cares what that twink has to say, bro.

Edit: The fact that a fúcking musician has any type of sway in determining political elections boggles my fúcking mind. The human race is genuinely retarded.

Same shìt happened in the 60s with Sinatra and JFK. Even though that was beneficial to the world (because Nixon would've most likely botched the Cuban Missile Crisis) it's still nuts that he was able to influence an election of that scale.

AyyyLmao

All Star
Daps
People need to stop thinking that celebrities have the kind of influence to sway an election. Any Bad Bunny fan that supports Trump is not gonna be converted.