The poorer the area the uglier the women

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
i guess when hoes get bread they can take better care of themselves.. wave, makeup pushup bras Etc.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
please don't listen to this n*gga

plenty of bread at the Parks Mall right next to Fort Worth

DFW got some of the baddest broads in the country

:beli::dwillhuh:

You might wanna travel more bruh.

You might even wanna travel to Houston, much less other states.

The racial diversity of good looking women in Dallas is awful.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Thats because ugly women arent going to get pulled out of a bad financial situation as quickly as a fine chick. A fine girl can be dead broke but if she hang in the right areas some man will take her out of it.

You cant look at the type of adult women who live in that area, you have to look at the high school age chicks (no pedo). I used to work in the projects with my dad every summer during high school and some of the finest chicks i ever saw were in those hoods. The dime ones were ghost as soon as they graduated high school but the ugly ones usually ended up getting knocked up and living in the same projects they were raised in.

Back in the day when our school played the school where the so called poorer kids went like Douglass, SW Dekalb, Mays, etc...they had chicks for days that shat on ours.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
:beli::dwillhuh:

You might wanna travel more bruh.

You might even wanna travel to Houston, much less other states.

The racial diversity of good looking women in Dallas is awful.

:mjpls: Houston broads are far more superior to the DFW area. The only thing about the two cities is, in Houston, you have to put in a effort to get laid (every b*tch is a model); In the DFW area, the broads are aggressive. If they like you, they will f**k you. Straight like that.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cant cosign...I seen too many bad hoes from Dallas hoods

Its just easier for bytches with money to appear to look better, like how rich celebrities can make themselves look a 9 when they really a got damn 6.2