The poorer the area the uglier the women

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Nah not true. How about them fine ass black women in the worst parts of atl? what bout them fine ass mexicans in the bronx what live in the rat infested projects eating spoiled goya beans? how you explain that fam?

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
please don't listen to this n*gga

plenty of bread at the Parks Mall right next to Fort Worth

DFW got some of the baddest broads in the country

Dude, I said specifically Fort Worth. I repeat FW hoes are garbage. FW is not a city for young black dudes. Arlington and Dallas got some nice hoez. Hell, on a Friday or Sat. night over in Arlington Highland area, it look ATL. :obama:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Ya obviously don't know about Brazil and Colombia. :beli:

I read this thread title thinking the exact same thing....throw in Ethiopia, Angola, Ghana, Philliphines, Egypt, Dominican Republic ............

If what the OP means is that hair, clothing, makeup, weight b/se of better nutrition/diet and an overall appearance of cleanliness may be more present in a wealthier area, which are attractive assets that men tend to seek ......then sure..... :yeshrug:

but if your implying that b/se women live in wealthier areas they are automatically better looking than women in poor areas, then your wrong..........if those wealthy women were stripped of their material goods to the point they were in the lower socio-economic realm you probably wouldn't be able to tell she was a formerly wealthy person....

The point is attractiveness is based on the individual's perceptions, genes, and in a contemporary Westernized mindset all the material goods and accoutrements that "help/highlight" feminine features that costs money or even being able to eat healthy and workout.......

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
In developed countries, yes, because in poor areas, they only have access to sh*tty food. But in poor countries, even though they're poor, they're not eating from the dollar menu at McDonalds, they're eating rice, chicken, and vegetables. Mad dimes livin' in poor areas in Latin America and Asia. But in regards to the US, you are 100% correct. You cannot compare the chicks in Brownsville to the chicks in Manhattan, or the chicks in Port Arthur to the chicks in Dallas, or the chicks in Opa Locka to the chicks in South Beach.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
In developed countries, yes, because in poor areas, they only have access to sh*tty food. But in poor countries, even though they're poor, they're not eating from the dollar menu at McDonalds, they're eating rice, chicken, and vegetables. Mad dimes livin' in poor areas in Latin America and Asia. But in regards to the US, you are 100% correct. You cannot compare the chicks in Brownsville to the chicks in Manhattan, or the chicks in Port Arthur to the chicks in Dallas, or the chicks in Opa Locka to the chicks in South Beach.

someone who gets it. Poor people in other countries ain't weighing 200+ pounds. lol

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Nah, breh.

The first statement is it.

I live in Bmore.....right by the harbor........

most of them bishes are :flabbynsick:

But, I understand this. I've coped with knowing that Baltimore just isn't wealthy enough to sustain bad bytches all year around.

That's why I date D.C. bishes.:smugdraper:

This man speaks the truth. Only date women frm the county going towards DC.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Nah, I don't agree. I seen some good looking woman that live in Brownsville BK (One of the poorest neighborhoods in NYC). I even seen a 10/10 that lived in Brownsville.[/quote

Sorry my g this is false to a certain extent. Morningside/South bronx/ Palanski/ Morrisania is one of the poorest areas in the nation and at the end of the day you can always spot a dime in the jungle, It's subjective. Rosario dawson is a good example of what a poor area can produce.

More resources dont always= better hoes.

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
wealthier areas have the same ugly to pretty ratio as anywhere else... it's just that they do a better job of masking it:

hot_weird_funny_amazing_cool5_a-marilyn-monroe-before-after-makeup-5_200907261737052905.jpg

Before-After-make-up-08-600x446.jpg

Asian_Girls_Before_After_Makeup_036.jpg

Before-After-make-up-09-600x369.jpg

:to: :sadbron: :flabbynsick: :snoop:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
I read this thread title thinking the exact same thing....through in Ethiopia, Angola, Ghana, Philliphines, Egypt, Dominican Republic ............

If what the OP means is that hair, clothing, makeup, weight b/se of better nutrition/diet and an overall appearance of cleanliness may be more present in a wealthier area, which are attractive assets that men tend to seek ......then sure..... :yeshrug:

but if your implying that b/se women live in wealthier areas they are automatically better looking than women in poor areas, then your wrong..........if those wealthy women were stripped of their material goods to the point they were in the lower socio-economic realm you probably wouldn't be able to tell she was a formerly wealthy person....

The point is attractiveness is based on the individual's perceptions, genes, and in a contemporary Westernized mindset all the material goods and accoutrements that "help/highlight" feminine features that costs money or even being able to eat healthy and workout.......

Dimes in developing countries likely come from the upper echelons on their society. They aren't representative of women there.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
naw, its like digging for diamonds........

u just gotta know what an unrefined diamond looks like........and know what to do with it when u get it