The Player Hater of the Year Power Rankings (Raw, NXT, Smackdown) [Week 9 POST LABOR DAY UPDATE] Now Sponsored by Haterade®

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Dijak is a funny hater who is serious on occasion
Drew is a serious hater who is funny on occasion

They 1 and 1A. Melo a hater but he only directing his hate at his mans and past opps. When he start generally just being salty in all directions he can climb up, but knowing this is most likely just a story to get Trick over lessens it for me. Melo a hater for this storyline. This Drew and Dijak's whole characters :mjlol:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey

As a huge Walking Dead fan. I have to say. That Arrow on the Doorstep episode made a lot of people quit the show. They were dragging things to the point people said enough was enough. I personally think the show died after the events of season seven episode one. I think they did a great job with the actual scene. But the show got too depressing, and they did what they always did and dragged things out too much.

Drew is right though especially from a casual standpoint.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
As a huge Walking Dead fan. I have to say. That Arrow on the Doorstep episode made a lot of people quit the show. They were dragging things to the point people said enough was enough.

I was absolutely done after this.

[SPOILER"show spoiler"]I only came back to see that Everybody Hates Chris got killed.
[/SPOILER]