The Player Hater of the Year Power Rankings (Raw, NXT, Smackdown) [Week 9 POST LABOR DAY UPDATE] Now Sponsored by Haterade®

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The People have spoken;

Easy-E Poll "Week" #2 Rankings
  1. (+1) '97 Drew Mac
  2. (+1) Dijak "The Long Arm of the Law" still shytting on his own brand for the love of the game
  3. (+1) Seth "Why We Don't Want Me?" Rollins - This "where my hug at" lookin boy been callin' Cody for three weeks and he ain't even give him his numbers. Throwing salt in the Tribal Chief game and trying be all in the videos.
  4. (-3) Carmelo Hayes These young kids don't hate like they used to back in the day...not even a new hating ass T-shirt to stunt on his opp? No Smack DVD style IG post? C'mon Melo
On The Bubble

Dwayne "It's like it's both our Main Event...I just leave it at his house" Johnson

"D-Block" Dom Mysterious - Yo, you got ppl just disrespecting R-Truth making the crew look weak, OG Triple OG

Bron Breakker - He already looking to suck up to Triple H with that damn chopper suit. He definitely gotta snitch on somebody being late or plant a AEW All-In DVD in somebody locker to get in the good graces on management

Easy-E Poll "Week" #3 Rankings
  1. (-) '97 Drew Mac Back like cooked crack, Mister Mo' Drama, "I hate me, you AND YO MAMA." DM Funk still killin' it on Social Media. shyt on LA Knight. And he may fukk up another Main Event for Wrestlemania on RAW tonite (2/19/24).
  2. (-) Dijak Put up a poll to throw his mentally ill coworker over a bridge (:dame: No Biggie). He got 13K out the 10K likes he demanded...tol the fans :pacspit:If you do not watch NXT, you're missing out on hating of a lifetime. I'm sure he's randomly beating a minority tomorrow (2/20/24).
  3. (NEW ENTRY) Damage Ctrl Asuka, Iyo, Kairi Sane done kicked a sure fire Hall of Famer on some Mean Girls shyt. Kicked Pam out just to make a Joshi Bloodline? Bayley got Iyo and Dakota (Dakota you not low...you was hating on Bayley, too, but, I'll keep you out of this for now) jobs on the main roster. Kairi flew all that way to Saudi to invade the click. You ever get your friends a job, then they make friends at the job and snitch on you for doing the clock in trick you taught them!!?!?!?
  4. (NEW ENTRY) Tom and Nik Mysterio Once again, Truth is the best member in Judgement Day! How ya'll a dominating (:dame: w/ the BDSM gear) click and ya'll ain't charging a check in fee? R-Truth broke the previous record for shirt sales in the parking lot. It stood for 35 years when Hustle Man made $5k in profit at the Whitty Huton concert. If they gave R-Truth another month, he woulda bought some more girls in the clubhouse. Tom Mysterio prolly into Fin-dom (pause) with Rhea, so that don't count. They supposed to be Triple OG and got zero little homies picking up 40's and Slim Jims from the concession stand.
On The Bubble

Seth Rollins - Still tryna play Capt. Save a Main Event, hating on the Bloodline family legacy

Carmelo Hayes - Also beating up his mentally ill coworker. Still living off beating up my son, Trick. We'll see what he has coming tomorrow.