The Player Hater of the Year Power Rankings (Raw, NXT, Smackdown) [Week 9 POST LABOR DAY UPDATE] Now Sponsored by Haterade®

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
  • Drew
  • The Rock
  • Melo
  • Jimmy Uso
  • My Tribal Chief still pissed over 10 years to the 🤡
Wrestlemania Season Haters

:whoa: Not the official Week 6. I think we still got some hate to see this Friday.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It’s been almost one full month. Wrestlemania season was awesome and our haters were HATTTTTINGGG.

But, wait!

We got our first sponsor!

Week 6 Sponsored by Haterade®!

haterade.png

1. Drew Mac aka Big Hate (-) RAW The Dalai Lama of Drama may have gone off the deep end. Straight hated himself to the absolute top. But, he felt shyt getting sweet and had to let HIS haters know it’s gametime. :wow: Hated his self into a HATE COMA. And got himself cashed in on. Hand down, man down. I absolutely believe if he had our sponsor, Haterade®, to quesh his thirst, he would’ve been content on hating on Twitter and IG. Nah, Big Hate had to let his BIGGEST OPP know in his face. In his face :dame: :damn: He could’ve waited to RAW, nah, I GOTTA LET THIS FOOL KNOW RIGHT NOW!

2. Liv Morgan (Unranked) RAW and a brand new hater enters the chat. #LMRT She ain’t forget that musty BBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTCH had her twerking with shoulder pain. Had her skipping the day parties because the doc tol her not to mix the pain pills with the mimosas. The home (former) of Ben Simmons was the perfect place to have Rhea collecting checks while not actually working. And you KNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOWWW at her opps weakest moment TAADOW! He came out to her face to her know, HATERADE®IS HER DRINK OF CHOICE. Don’t worry baby, we got blue flavors if you still do the color tongue thing

3. Chad Gable (Unranked) RAW We all thought he was being a big ole bytch, but, nah. I real hater gets close enough to be a friend. Learn where ya opps girl secret IG username is so you can hop in the DMs. Chad Gable replaced his protein shakes for HATERADE® (Haterade®protein shakes coming soon, brehs) and didn’t let a lose in his opps hometown stop him….BAM! Hugging ya wife! Nah, son! It’s my moment!

4. Solo Sikoa (Unranked) SMACKDOWN Silent Murder is out here hiring random Samoans to replace his blood brothers. Waited til the GOAT was off ONE DAY (Our Tribal Chief Roman never got enough days off) and took over the Bloodline punking the Wiseman.

Honorable Mentions

Roxanne Perez NXT This lil midget don’t give a fcuk about women empowerment. Power deez nuts.

Carmelo Hayes NXT He 100% is in Lash Legend’s DM sending her Joe lyrics

The Rock THE FINAL BOSS! fukk YO STORY!

Our Tribal Chief, Roman Reigns SMACKDOWN showed you that ten years and MEGA SUCCESS and being in the biggest title defense ain’t shyt on fukkING UP YO BIGGEST OPP ON SIGHT! (My Tribal Chief isn’t being paid by Haterade® atm)

Jimmy Uso SMACKDOWN Invited the entire family to Philly to watch him fukk up his blood. If Jey was in a hot dog eating contest, I’m sure he’d fukk that up, though.