The Player Hater of the Year Power Rankings (Raw, NXT, Smackdown) [Week 9 POST LABOR DAY UPDATE] Now Sponsored by Haterade®

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Week FIVE of the Hater Poll :dame: (pause)

1. Drew "Big Hate" McIntyre (-) NUMBER ONE for three polls in a row. Son, got NEW MERCH shytting on his opps. He's cross branding his hate. Got little homies, like Cobra Kai, getting they hate on while he's whispers in their ears like Lucifer, himself! He got Seth dressing like a man...sometimes...cause he know the only tough guys calling themselves Famboyant is Big L (Rest In Peace). And my, my, my :wow: CM Punk comes back next Monday...At this point, who's gonna be Number Two at the end of the year :banderas: RAW

2. Jimmy Uso (Last week #4) Hated his self to a dream match, non-title WRESTLEMANIA paycheck. I don't know if him and Naomi was going through anything, but, he brining a WM check home, boo :banderas:. Jimmy prolly see himself in the mirror and "bang on his self". Little brother won a tag team title without him...lemme cut that off at 7 days. Intercontental title to beat history :troll: Nah ... Title of Tribal Chief and Universal WWE Champ :troll: Nah...I wasn't hating, I was just bigging up my brother. SMACKDOWN

3. Roxanne Perez (UNRANKED) We cannot continue ignoring NXT's Bunny Rabbit with a blade. You see her by herself in the grocery store, you wanna ask her 'Where are your parent's young lady?'....and she'll fukk you up! :damn: Caught mo bodies over the last two months than the Imfamous NXT Parking Lot. Saw a black woman getting a title shot after Black History Month and was HOT. Damn near broke the Women's Champ's arm. Then beat her up two weeks later :dahell: Gave a bunch of Lip to the Final Bosses' daughter, The Peeble, the NXT GM :ohmy: Call out Becky Lynch...told the whole world she ain't shyt :ohmy: She been like "fukk a Women's Month" NXT

4. AJ Styles (#2) Holiday Styles could easily be collecting PTA checks with his boys, beating up college kids in NXT and stealing they girlfriends :demonic:but he got air miles to spend after getting in LA Knight's ass down under. It. Is. On. Sight. Anytime he sees Stone Cold Rocky Mavia punk ass. AJ prolly gon' get a few Philly goons at slap him up while he eating a cheesesteak. SMACKDOWN

Honorable Mentions

Carmelo Hayes
- It's been a tough few weeks between Polls and the reason this was late. This piece of garbage got his new boys dressed in Lee jeans and Bullet proof vest with G-Unit halter tops underkneath, attacking the most over BROTHA MAN in the WWE right now. He running around like he bullet proof. :to: And with Lash all wet in the panty drawls...I'm scared for what this little miget is gonna do. NXT

Dijak - Still trolling the shyt outta everyboady and no one is safe from a ratio on Twitter. But, he starting to shoutout fans and putting in the good word for his younger coworkers. And he even a company man drinking PRIME and shyt. #HateHarder and we can see him back in the rankings. NXT

All the Latino WWE superstars - ¿Qué diablos les pasa? ¿No se supone que debéis estar juntos? :dahell: Every time I cut on WWE, they fighting and mean mugging each other :dahell: Even Rey Rey

Candice Larae: :picard:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
diabolical-community.gif

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Lines are getting blurry brehs
Punk might end up working himself into a shoot with so many people throwing shots at him
:russ:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Drew on CM Punk:

"Brought a few eyeballs, got a big payday, I get all that stuff. If you get put in a situation with me, I’m going to verbally tear you apart and physically tear you apart. I want that match with him, but I don’t believe he’ll be in a physical condition to wrestle Drew McIntyre. He’s literally made of glass, real glass, and I’ll break him."