The Perfect Match (Starring Terrence J., Lauren London, Cassie, French Montana & More)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ohhh: This chick in the opening scene is Draya from "Basketball Wives: LA"? She BAD AF with that phat ass & tattoos.:takedat:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
forgot all about this movie.. me and my boy was watching this the other day and was laughing like shyt

shyt was actually pretty realistic.. about how women act and talk... and how nikkas react to it and shyt

of course it had to have the corny ending and all that.. but the small nuances... a player ass nikka had to be involved in writing this

still deleted it off the HD tho

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
shyt was hot garbage
the scene where Terrance J was trying to kick his friends out his mansion during his suprise birthday day bash was cringeworthy

Terrance is my dude too but his acting is :camby:

That yellow bytch who was trying to get pregnant is fat and ugly. People love that hoe???
She has a look, I'd smash it but I wouldn't be pressed, she is on orange is the new black, the first season when she was getting fukked by a correctional office in the supply closet, she looked good as hell

I guess that's why you can't say no to all fat chicks

Daps
She has a look, I'd smash it but I wouldn't be pressed, she is on orange is the new black, the first season when she was getting fukked by a correctional office in the supply closet, she looked good as hell

I guess that's why you can't say no to all fat chicks
yo i forgot i even saw this movie, bro real shyt

i looked at my quote and didnt remember seeing it :mjcry: