The Perfect Match (Starring Terrence J., Lauren London, Cassie, French Montana & More)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Wish they could've gotten ANYBODY but Cassie's non talented ass as the main chick but I have a soft spot for Black Rom Com's.

Think Like A Man 1&2, Strictly Business, About Last Night, BOOMERANG (the GOAT African American Rom Com) the Brothers.

Any movies that show young, working class, respectable black men and women who aren't running around shooting each other or being slaves for Cacs I'm willing to give a chance. I'll probably take my girl to see it

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Beyond-The-Lights-1.jpg

Last quality black romantic film to deserve my money. No c00ning, no wack acting nor weak storyline. Seen it in deluxe with my girl. I seen a FB post by Gab Union about the trailer for THE PERFECT MATCH saying support black Hollywood. :usure: Just because it's a black movie doesn't mean I'm going to waste my money taking my girl to see this. Terrence J is a terrible actor. Cassie:takedat: in a movie :beli:. shyt screams cliche rehashed predicable bullshyt.

Any movies that show young, working class, respectable black men and women who aren't running around shooting each other or being slaves for Cacs I'm willing to give a chance. I'll probably take my girl to see it

:mjlol: Have low standards breh

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Beyond-The-Lights-1.jpg

Last quality black romantic film to deserve my money. No c00ning, no wack acting nor weak storyline. Seen it in deluxe with my girl. I seen a FB post by Gab Union about the trailer for THE PERFECT MATCH saying support black Hollywood. :usure: Just because it's a black movie doesn't mean I'm going to waste my money taking my girl to see this. Terrence J is a terrible actor. Cassie:takedat: in a movie :beli:. shyt screams cliche rehashed predicable bullshyt.

:mjlol: Have low standards breh

Beyond the lights was a good movie.

But again fukk You for suggesting that supporting POSITIVE and PROGRESSIVE portrayals of African Americans is in ANY way "low standards"

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Beyond the lights was a good movie.

But again fukk You for suggesting that supporting POSITIVE and PROGRESSIVE portrayals of African Americans is in ANY way "low standards"

Yes yes because there are no slaves and because there are no gangs this movie automatically deserves my hard earn money. Let's disregard quality actors, quality script and positive reviews. Let's disregard predicable plots and cliche cameos. This movie is worth a go cause Terrence J isn't bustin his guns.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Terrence but they need a taller more masculine/sauve lead....

Young Idris would kill this

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
they clearly were trying to remake Boomerang here, and Best Man Holiday, there is a Morris Chesnut joke

Draya is Lela Rochon from Boomerang, Cassie is Robin Givens, and Robin Givens is in this movie as a wedding coordinator.

Lauren London is fat in this, Paula Patton is a mirror Terrence J talks to, Maybe she was supposed to be Tisha Campbell/Chris Rock in this

they keep Cassie's role simple, she just here to be a seductress, not much more

i'd give it a 2.75 out of 5, they tried to put a fukk up bow on the ending to wrap up the side stories and side characters which were wack, should have left it at the art gallery and wedding rehearsal

Daps
Anybody seen this?
shyt was hot garbage
the scene where Terrance J was trying to kick his friends out his mansion during his suprise birthday day bash was cringeworthy

Terrance is my dude too but his acting is :camby:

That yellow bytch who was trying to get pregnant is fat and ugly. People love that hoe???