The perfect human is Puerto Rican?

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Puerto Rican women born on the island but living in the United States were shown to be 53.3±2.8% European, 29.1±2.3% West African, and 17.6±2.4% Native American. In other words, to collect all the “good” alleles it is necessary to be admixed, but admixture itself is not sufficient for perfection. On a personal note, I was happy to see population genetic evidence supporting my admiration for the perennial championship Puerto Rico All Stars team:

So according to these "findings" the "perfect human", which happens to be Puerto Rican should be living proof of how just powerful 29% of our DNA is to their heterozygous genotype, RIGHT?

Before our gene pool was introduced to Caucasian DNA, African bodies were so super human, that we were able to react to single cell parasites forcing our cells to change shape and fool the parasites into believing they were an unsuitable host. This evolved into Sickle Cell trait. White explorers who tried to step foot ANYWHERE in Africa were DYING in droves from Malaria because they lacked the pairings in their DNA to produce this defense mechanism.

Guess who else carries this trait? Yup, "the perfect humans" and you got it from us...according to YOUR "findings", 29% of us. But you see, Sickle Cell trait comes from DOMINANT GENES, and anytime you pair our DNA with any other race our DNA remains producing "perfect" CO-DOMINANT genes. The white race's genes are recessive, white Americans even weakened their blood line through inbreeding. Which they thought was the only way to retain "purity" but actually produce a race of people with increased homozygous genes which are RECESSIVE, causing their children to suffer from mental illness and prone to violence, it's called "inbreeding depression". Look at Officer Darren Wilson, Daniel Pantaleo, or Johannes Mehserle,

But Quadroon people, which Puerto Ricans are, cannot hide their genetic make up, our excellence makes you who you are.
Puerto Ricans, Iranians, Greeks, Turks and Central Americans were all given life by black DNA...where do you think their nice shaped asses and beautiful collagen unassisted full lips come from, Europe?

...I wish I was born in the 1400's when these people started fukkin' with our history, things might've been different, my media literacy is on fleek.

x4Z93Nt.gif