The perfect human is Puerto Rican?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'll tell you right now, some Korean scientist is thinking... "Imma gonna skew some of dem numberz and recalcumalates that whole plot graph.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
It's skewed towards Europeans, and PR's are mostly European in their ancestry.

It's just another case of the false myth that Race isn't biological or that it's a Social Construct. Most Studies and GWAS (Genome Wide Association Studies) are performed on Caucasian populations. What are Good genes in the Caucasian population aren't necessarily "Good" genes in the Asian or African populations.

Evolution has been accelerating since humans left Africa in 200,000 years ago. This had been made evident by our gene pool, and the study of ancient fossilized DNA.

Add to this geographic isolation and persistent Archaic regional Admixture, which is evident in all populations, and it's plain as day that there are going to be Different genes interacting with differently with all sorts of other genes in each geographic location.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The study show how mixing races can get us to have better alleles. It is true that species are healthier when they mix because this gives the opportunity for gathering ‘good alleles’ from different groups. Basically anyone born in the islands mixed with European, African, and Native American would be considered to have "good alleles." So the "perfect human" could really be any mixed race person.
:ohhh: @7Revo @PumPumAholic® @88m3

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The study show how mixing races can get us to have better alleles. It is true that species are healthier when they mix because this gives the opportunity for gathering ‘good alleles’ from different groups. Basically anyone born in the islands mixed with European, African, and Native American would be considered to have "good alleles." So the "perfect human" could really be any mixed race person.

I don't like when people c00n out for a "better" race :camby:

straight self-hatred.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Whites and Asians are known to produce biracial children who are prone to genetic diseases :sas1:

There's a small minority of AAs that have the same genetic make up listed in OPs subject. Euro,N.A and W.A ancestry. You telling me mullatos are the goat humans?
Lol, yeah this was off the hook.

Small percentage of the Africa genes that populated earth, are the most diverse, and adapt better to more of Earths different climates.

And :deadmanny: at zero percentage of east African. East African sub groups in asia produced native americans
Ima need source on this because this sounds outlandish.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Whites and Asians are known to produce biracial children who are prone to genetic diseases :sas1:

There's a small minority of AAs that have the same genetic make up listed in OPs subject. Euro,N.A and W.A ancestry. You telling me mullatos are the goat humans?

Ima need source on this because this sounds outlandish.

I'm not saying "mulattos" are the goat race. Asian alleles aren't even mentioned in the study, so I'm not even sure why that's a point you'd make? I don't know how that can be perceived from my comment.

I'm saying the way they're portraying this study is that, the closet thing to "the perfect human" is one that's mixed with European, African and Native American and born in the islands. Thus, it's not just limited to Puerto Ricans. I know tons of mixed race people that aren't Puerto Rican. My point was, anyone with this specific mix from ANY race could be considered "perfect" IF those are the standards used by this study.

HideoKojima

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm not saying "mulattos" are the goat race. Asian alleles aren't even mentioned in the study, so I'm not even sure why that's a point you'd make? I don't know how that can be perceived from my comment.

I'm saying the way they're portraying this study is that, the closet thing to "the perfect human" is one that's mixed with European, African and Native American and born in the islands. Thus, it's not just limited to Puerto Ricans. I know tons of mixed race people that aren't Puerto Rican. My point was, anyone with this specific mix from ANY race could be considered "perfect" IF those are the standards used by this study.
In what context are you using "any race" then? Puerto Rican is a nationality/ethnic group, not a race. race isn't a real thing tbh. humans variate that's why the idea that a collection of favourable genotypes is a thing.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
In what context are you using "any race" then? Puerto Rican is a nationality/ethnic group, not a race. race isn't a real thing tbh. humans variate that's why the idea that a collection of favourable genotypes is a thing.

I didn't realize I had to be PC, but since you don't understand, I'm referring to one can be born in any country, with those distinct alleles mixed in them and be considered the "perfect human." An AA that has parents born in the islands, that has the same mix can be considered "perfect" or a biracial person in Scotland can have parents from the islands, and have this same mix, garnering them "perfect" as well. I don't see how they came to the conclusion that it's JUST Puerto Ricans. Especially considering they use Tainos as a reference, and Tainos aren't Puerto Ricans. Hard to make sense of a study that makes no sense :wow:

HideoKojima

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I didn't realize I had to be PC, but since you don't understand, I'm referring to one can be born in any country, with those distinct alleles mixed in them and be considered the "perfect human." An AA that has parents born in the islands, that has the same mix can be considered "perfect" or a biracial person in Scotland can have parents from the islands, and have this same mix, garnering them "perfect" as well. I don't see how they came to the conclusion that it's JUST Puerto Ricans. Especially considering they use Tainos as a reference, and Tainos aren't Puerto Ricans. Hard to make sense of a study that makes no sense :wow:
there's environmental factors and diet as variables. that's why

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
there's environmental factors and diet as variables. that's why

Ahhh ok. Though, do you think because of the 3rd component, the study is basically invalid? If the perfect human wouldn't be "human" then, it's nullifies the entire subject?

HideoKojima

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ahhh ok. Though, do you think because of the 3rd component, the study is basically invalid? If the perfect human wouldn't be "human" then, it's nullifies the entire subject?
if you wanna discredit the study you'd have to create a better argument than just speculating that its invalid.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
In recent years, genetic genealogists have been able to determine the proportion of Native American ancestry carried by the African-American population. The literary and history scholar Henry Louis Gates, Jr., had experts on his TV programs who discussed African-American ancestry. They stated that 5% of African Americans have at least 12.5% Native American ancestry, or the equivalent to one great-grandparent, which may represent more than one distant ancestor. A greater percentage could have a smaller proportion of Indian ancestry, but their conclusions show that popular estimates of Native American admixture may have been too high

Pic of people in south america who never mixed with anyone after arriving to the Americas. And pic of north american indians.
Amerindian%2019C.jpg
Famous-Native-American-Leaders.jpg
10eb3fd44159c988354c32e60c5d591b.jpg

People , according to scientist came to america over the Bering Sea supposedly - kamchatka peninsula..

The people looked like this came over:mjlol:
01.jpg

People came from east africa 60K years ago and populated asia.. creating black people in parts of asia and austrialia.
Other groups came out of africa creating black people in the rest of asia ... but eating habits and lifestyle changed the way they looked.
The eyes and features are african orgin, but a genetic mutation caused their skin to lighten (a separate mutation happened in cac in Europe, not the same one)
The original people in Far East Russia and Siberia were as dark as people in Alaska or darker... These are the people who came over.

The accepted thing in science says that 70K years ago aFricans populated east asia and mid east in different groups. But deep research and modern science shows that 100-200K years ago Africans were setting up shop in East Asia and the mid-east , places like UAE. Genetic mutations have been found to happen slower than previously thought so people in Asia remained 'African' up until more recent times. 1000 Africans crossed the Red sea and populated the world with L3.

Basically, east africans went to asia.. then to east russia , looked like dark asians then crossed over into america.
And some people say that later, West and North Africans travel to America via ship.