The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I was watching movie fights on YouTube this morning, and they dissed on naked gun because OJ was in it, a "convicted killer." I thought he was aquitted? Lol..white folk always changing history. Smh.

But yet no one has answered my question: if cats are that upset about this thing being on FX during black history month, and that upset about it to begin with, how about just not watching it?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Ryan doesn't play it straight................my guess is he was loosely involved and his name was added to it to fast track the production process, remember this shyt was made coinciding with scream queens and AHS hotel.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
But yet no one has answered my question: if cats are that upset about this thing being on FX during black history month, and that upset about it to begin with, how about just not watching it?
I didn't see your question bruh and dint realize people were upset about it showing this month...but.... People will watch regardless because they love the drama of controversy. Simple as that. I love the case, I love the mystery and just the overall spectacle. Whether I think he's guilty or not, it's just a script u couldn't write. I've watched the whole trial again on youtube, shyt is facinating. I didn't even think about it being during black history month. People just want to complain, we live in the Era of commenting and complaining ..every blurb, every story every sneeze has a comment board. Everyone wants to complain because it's funner than the opposite. It's common as the sun rising and setting. fukk it. :manny:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I didn't see your question bruh and dint realize people were upset about it showing this month...but.... People will watch regardless because they love the drama of controversy. Simple as that. I love the case, I love the mystery and just the overall spectacle. Whether I think he's guilty or not, it's just a script u couldn't write. I've watched the whole trial again on youtube, shyt is facinating. I didn't even think about it being during black history month. People just want to complain, we live in the Era of commenting and complaining ..every blurb, every story every sneeze has a comment board. Everyone wants to complain because it's funner than the opposite. It's common as the sun rising and setting. fukk it. :manny:

I'm with you, just posed the question. I'm still not sure if I'm watching but I remember moms being glued to court tv when this shyt was going down. it was the best reality tv you could ask for. And it's perfectly structured just like a movie: 3 acts, good guys and bad guys, twists, subplots, everything

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I'm with you, just posed the question. I'm still not sure if I'm watching but I remember moms being glued to court tv when this shyt was going down. it was the best reality tv you could ask for. And it's perfectly structured just like a movie: 3 acts, good guys and bad guys, twists, subplots, everything
Well if u havent, at least watch the closing arguments online, Cochran was in the zone. Very facinating stuff. I will definitely watch it, such a crazy trial, the characters involved, the brutality of he murders, the evidence the drama. It's an epic of all epic trials. Might not ever be matched.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well if u havent, at least watch the closing arguments online, Cochran was in the zone. Very facinating stuff. I will definitely watch it, such a crazy trial, the characters involved, the brutality of he murders, the evidence the drama. It's an epic of all epic trials. Might not ever be matched.

Oh no need breh. I remember that lol. I've got a surprisingly good memory so I've got vivid memories of some shyt. That's one of them. Almost made me want to be a lawyer

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
You best watch the FX show breh. I never see you in these threads