The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
i remember the chase going right by our house in north long beach when he was going westbound on the 91 freeway. once i saw the food 4 less on tv down the street from us, we all ran outside. the whole neighborhood was out looking at the freeway. of course all we could see were the choppers and could only just hear the sirens

Edub

Veteran
Daps
shyt, OJ knew he had been railroaded and panicked

what evidence did they have in the first place to make him up for arrest, there's literally no evidence he did this shyt

that's why cochran easily blew holes through their dumb ass theories and the fact they had to tamper with the crime scene and all bullshyt, you don't have to do that if someone is guilty

the evidence would be there

that spec of blood on the bronco lol, shyt was a joke, if he killed those people OJ would have been covered in blood

it would be in his finger nails, in his skin, he would not have enough time to clean all that up and be where he was at the same time, it's physically impossible, and that's what Cochran proved
It was a clear set up...OJ had made many enemies in LA by that time...they tried to bury the guy. His wife made enemies too(obviously)....she had a real cocaine issue...oj's number got called. Johnny saved him.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
That American horror story shyt is nothing but gays and lesbians playin peek a boo with each other. Horrible show.
Season 1-3 are the only good seasons (though the 3rd had many negatives) everything else about the franchise just seems like a live action Sodom and Gomorrah :scust:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
It was a clear set up...OJ had made many enemies in LA by that time...they tried to bury the guy. His wife made enemies too(obviously)....she had a real cocaine issue...oj's number got called. Johnny saved him.

OJ was not set up..Him and his wife was swingin out and he dealt in low circles...he knew who killed her...thats why he lost the civil case

Edub

Veteran
Daps
OJ was not set up..Him and his wife was swingin out and he dealt in low circles...he knew who killed her...thats why he lost the civil case
He may know who did it...but it was def. a setup...I do agree with the circles they were running in...Nicole was wild as hell, so wild oj was trying to slow her down to a degree. She made herself a vulnerable easy target and animosity from his days at USC and there interracial uppity Union up until present made it do-able imo. They used to set it on nikkas in the 90's...tupac falls right into that lapd/la white underground bullshyt too. Just my opinion tho:yeshrug: