The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
What can I build for $1000 brehs :sadcam:

I already have a fire monitor, just need a tower. Gonna sell my series X soon, looking to use my PC as my main gaming hardware and also to sideload games on my Quest 2. I imagine $1000 won't get me far, so I'm willing to go over a few hundred. Best bang for buck is really what I'm looking for. Help brehs idk shyt about PC building
Spend that 1k on a graphics card and save money from that point on for other parts.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Those colors are very :wrist:

Are all your fans exhaust?
Worry about the next man’s RGB brehs.

No they’re not all exhaust.

Edit: shyt I gotta switch the ones mounted on the back right side to intake lmao

Last edited:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
What can I build for $1000 brehs :sadcam:

I already have a fire monitor, just need a tower. Gonna sell my series X soon, looking to use my PC as my main gaming hardware and also to sideload games on my Quest 2. I imagine $1000 won't get me far, so I'm willing to go over a few hundred. Best bang for buck is really what I'm looking for. Help brehs idk shyt about PC building
I’d go $1500 at the least. Don’t cheap out on ur pc parts. What are you looking for in ur Pc? How many Frames are you looking to achieve and what games do you want to play?

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Worry about the next man’s RGB brehs.

No they’re not all exhaust.

Edit: shyt I gotta switch the ones mounted on the back right side to intake lmao

I'm not 100 sure there is an efficient configuration with front and side fans no matter what orientation they are in.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I'm not 100 sure there is an efficient configuration with front and side fans no matter what orientation they are in.
This. Regardless if your PC is doing positive vs negative pressure. The best optimization really is have no window/door panel on.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I’d go $1500 at the least. Don’t cheap out on ur pc parts. What are you looking for in ur Pc? How many Frames are you looking to achieve and what games do you want to play?
120 frames (nothing lower) AAA games. I mean I'm asking for a lot but I can do that on my $500 Xbox so :francis: