The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Card came in today. Haven't actually seen it yet. Opened the box slightly to check the sag bracket manual and to register the warranty. Box is huge though.

The Atx 3.0 PSU comes on Tuesday so I might up some pics if no one else in here post pics of it. One of the few times I feel good about not trading out my

full tower case.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Card came in today. Haven't actually seen it yet. Opened the box slightly to check the sag bracket manual and to register the warranty. Box is huge though.

The Atx 3.0 PSU comes on Tuesday so I might up some pics if no one else in here post pics of it. One of the few times I feel good about not trading out my

full tower case.
You just let me know when I can come collect my PC
fight-guns.gif

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I installed that thing today.

A comp pic between the 3090(yeah its dusty, fukk off) and this

Have a pic of it standing in front of my PS5 and its laughably close in height. shyt looks and feels like a big ass toy

I'm rocking a P600S and the cable is pressed up against the glass panel. Doesn't really have a bend like that though. Nothing I'm too uncomfortable with for now.

I bought a ATX 3.0 PSU so there ain't a mess of cables with that whack ass adapter. Its just 12 pin on one end to 12 pin on the other.

I will still cop a 90 degree adapter when it comes out though

I have my power limit at 80% for now until Nvidia figures out this cable shyt. That burning cable shyt has me spooked almost want to run without a side panel but fukk it we ain't scared.

As far as temps go. shyt stays at 30c web browsing and shyt. Might go to 32 if I'm watching a video.

I don't really do all that bench marking bullshyt I just play games unfortunately most of the ones I'm playing ain't really pushing the GPU like that.

Dying Light 2(awful game) is probably the most demanding game still installed on my computer and at full native 4k with 99% utilization its at 65c. Probably like 70ish FPS on avg.

Quality DLSS gets up to 90ish to 100 frames and the temps drop 2-3 degree since GPU util goes down.

Gigabytes software is trash so it took me a minute to figure out how to turn off the RGB in that shyt. shyt was looking like a disco ball shyt. I don't know how people like all that RGB bullshyt.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I didn't realize how much my last BIOS update over the summer fukked shyt :snoop: . I knew it altered some of my settings and I thought I fixed them all. I've been running with DOCP off for like 3 months now :martin:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I installed that thing today.

A comp pic between the 3090(yeah its dusty, fukk off) and this

Have a pic of it standing in front of my PS5 and its laughably close in height. shyt looks and feels like a big ass toy

I'm rocking a P600S and the cable is pressed up against the glass panel. Doesn't really have a bend like that though. Nothing I'm too uncomfortable with for now.

I bought a ATX 3.0 PSU so there ain't a mess of cables with that whack ass adapter. Its just 12 pin on one end to 12 pin on the other.

I will still cop a 90 degree adapter when it comes out though

I have my power limit at 80% for now until Nvidia figures out this cable shyt. That burning cable shyt has me spooked almost want to run without a side panel but fukk it we ain't scared.

As far as temps go. shyt stays at 30c web browsing and shyt. Might go to 32 if I'm watching a video.

I don't really do all that bench marking bullshyt I just play games unfortunately most of the ones I'm playing ain't really pushing the GPU like that.

Dying Light 2(awful game) is probably the most demanding game still installed on my computer and at full native 4k with 99% utilization its at 65c. Probably like 70ish FPS on avg.

Quality DLSS gets up to 90ish to 100 frames and the temps drop 2-3 degree since GPU util goes down.

Gigabytes software is trash so it took me a minute to figure out how to turn off the RGB in that shyt. shyt was looking like a disco ball shyt. I don't know how people like all that RGB bullshyt.
Yeah I read the melting shyt is only happening with the adapter nvidia provided with the fe and to the aibs

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Question

Should I go pre-built for my media server or should just build it myself?

Some of these pre-builts are looking nice and affordable

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
yall be safe out there with these 4090's. they melting cables and shyt :picard: