The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Never liked the "am/pm" style :manny:

Besides, that's how we usually count the hours in my country :mjgrin:
full

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

This shyt real cause i spent about 2 years being a temp whore when it came to my cpu and gpu :mjlol:

I got an all fan cooled system now and under load its only around 12 degrees higher than the one custom water cooled system i built. And even that doesn't matter much since the combination of the case and the 3090 blow most of the hot air out of the pc :mjlol:

Unless you overclock cpu's and gpu's there is no real reason to get a water cooled system

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This shyt real cause i spent about 2 years being a temp whore when it came to my cpu and gpu :mjlol:

I got an all fan cooled system now and under load its only around 12 degrees higher than the one custom water cooled system i built. And even that doesn't matter much since the combination of the case and the 3090 blow most of the hot air out of the pc :mjlol:

Unless you overclock cpu's and gpu's there is no real reason to get a water cooled system
Its all about the looks. RGB boosts fps in this hobby:russ:

real shyt tho my cpu liquid cooled too so i relate the meme. Be lookin for excuses to upgrade coolers, psu’s, etc:mjcry::mjlol:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
were you able to snag it at msrp?
Hell no. I paid $1300 shipped.
:salute: I set my shyt up today. Loving it so far. Might swap this shyt to my main rig and put my 2080ti in my spare rig. Lol
im glad u liking it so far. Too tired to do anything right now. Got one more shift and then it's my weekend. Sunday, im booting this bad boy up.