The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah you gotta have good vision

giphy.gif

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
With so much info and in depth video tutorials anyone can learn easy.

It’s even easier last 5-10 years. Cases come shyt pre-built etc. Easy to install hard drives cages the whole lot.

Only thing difficult first time may be cable management and system panel stuff but videos should help.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Nope. It's like snapping together lego pieces. Hardest thing is putting the heatsink on the cpu

NH-D15 cooler is said to be an easy install but that shyt had me :damn: For my most recent build. I had to reapply paste a few times because I had a hard time lining up the screws to the mounting bracket.

Juven

All Star
Daps
Nope. It's like snapping together lego pieces. Hardest thing is putting the heatsink on the cpu

Things get tricky with cable management and having fans. That always gets me.

I suggest looking up pictures and get a good idea of what you want to do and what you want to have. Plan everything out. I think a good case is the Corsair Carbide 540. I think that's the best case for beginners because you have one side for the main hardware and the other side for cables and everything else.