The past 3 movies from Marvel/Sony shows their collaboration will end sooner than later.

Daps
so now it was feige who kicked him out in NWH? :mjlol:

No, it was @Bryan Danielson. He was on the set sitting in his director's chair when they were still figuring out some storyline logistics, and he turned and gave Feige the :ufdup:

That's lowkey why Feige been ghosting him these last couple days and sending him to voicemail.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
How are they even going to make the Sinister Six movie? They have Morbius, Vulture (who came over from the MCU), Venom (who's in the MCU now), and who else? Lizard? Electro? Rhino? Shocker? Some shytty alternate version of Green Goblin? Which Spider Man are they going after? Who's replacing the Sony version of Venom? Are we going to get even a semi coherent plot for all of this bullshyt?

:mjlol:

Sinister Six? Damn thats hard, like a gang of kung fu villains :demonic:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No, it was @Bryan Danielson. He was on the set sitting in his director's chair when they were still figuring out some storyline logistics, and he turned and gave Feige the :ufdup:

That's lowkey why Feige been ghosting him these last couple days and sending him to voicemail.

You b*stard:damn:

You trynna frame me:shaq2:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Sony’s gonna keep making Spider-Man movies without Spider-Man until they actually get to use him. That end-credits scene confirmed it. All their movies building towards it. Imagine if it doesn’t happen for ten to fifteen years. Sony movies are gonna age like shyt :russ:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Sony’s gonna keep making Spider-Man movies without Spider-Man until they actually get to use him. That end-credits scene confirmed it. All their movies building towards it. Imagine if it doesn’t happen for ten to fifteen years. Sony movies are gonna age like shyt :russ:
That’s some sad shyt :mjlol: spider man universe of films with no spider man :russ::russ::russ::russ:

I think Sony would smarten up after a couple box office bombs tho. Ain’t no way they would intentionally blow millions of dollars….right? :sadcam:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are they even going to make the Sinister Six movie? They have Morbius, Vulture (who came over from the MCU), Venom (who's in the MCU now), and who else? Lizard? Electro? Rhino? Shocker? Some shytty alternate version of Green Goblin? Which Spider Man are they going after? Who's replacing the Sony version of Venom? Are we going to get even a semi coherent plot for all of this bullshyt?

:mjlol:
Venom is back in his own universe

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fairly certain they just wrote Spider-Man out at the end of No Way Home since everybody's deals were up.

Sony is just on some other shyt with their movies, though. They're trying to cash out on the property while being painted into a corner because it seems like they somehow thought that Marvel's shyt would flop, and they'd be bake in the driver seat.

Either that, or Secret Wars is actually going to happen, and they figured they might as well build some shyt up for it on their end. :yeshrug:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Fairly certain they just wrote Spider-Man out at the end of No Way Home since everybody's deals were up.

Sony is just on some other shyt with their movies, though. They're trying to cash out on the property while being painted into a corner because it seems like they somehow thought that Marvel's shyt would flop, and they'd be bake in the driver seat.

Either that, or Secret Wars is actually going to happen, and they figured they might as well build some shyt up for it on their end. :yeshrug:

Skip to 1:55. Is is a direct Sony diss :dead:

Marvel was basically saying “look at what you did with your character(s) over 5 movies, and look what we did with him as just a cameo”.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
That’s some sad shyt :mjlol: spider man universe of films with no spider man :russ::russ::russ::russ:

I think Sony would smarten up after a couple box office bombs tho. Ain’t no way they would intentionally blow millions of dollars….right? :sadcam:
We got Kraven and Madame Web up next, I can only imagine what supporting characters are after that. We finna get a Slingers movie about some Spider-Man copycats :russ:

I thought he was in the MCU at the end of Venom 2?
Nah, he got snapped back to his reality, word to Em :lolbron:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skip to 1:55. Is is a direct Sony diss :dead:

Marvel was basically saying “look at what you did with your character(s) over 5 movies, and look what we did with him as just a cameo”.

Nah, it's not that serious, breh. It was really just comedy based on general perception that Garfield got the worst received set of movies. Even went with the heavy handed "Amazing" pun and everything.

In reality, Sony and Marvel are probably just fine with things as they are. Sony JUST started sharing profits off the main Spider-Man movies (just 25% at that) with the most recent one, and Marvel kept the money from his appearances in the Avengers movies. At this point, Marvel goes to Hulk levels of pettiness, and refuses to feature him in his own movie again, Sony's probably completely fine with Marvel basically doing most of the work. They just need to make their own movies better. Just because some folks with a Twitter or YouTube account said there's beef doesn't make it true.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
We got Kraven and Madame Web up next, I can only imagine what supporting characters are after that. We finna get a Slingers movie about some Spider-Man copycats :russ:

Nah, he got snapped back to his reality, word to Em :lolbron:

Oh yeah, I forgot about Kraven. They need to do the right thing and make his movie horror based. I know they won’t tho.

And how did Venom get snapped back to his own universe? I’m confused

Edit: I remember now. I forgot the xtra credits scene when he got snapped back and left a piece.

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And how did Venom get snapped back to his own universe? I’m confused

Post credits scene from No Way Home. Strange's spell sent him back to his universe, but left a bit of the symbiote behind, suggesting that whenever there's a other Spider-Man movie, the MCU version of Venom is a possibility.