The past 3 movies from Marvel/Sony shows their collaboration will end sooner than later.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Sony shoe horned Venom in the MCU
Marvel kicked him out in No Way Home
Marvel changed the plot in No Way Home to protect continuity in Dr Strange 2, once No Way Home got bumped in front of it.

Marvel wanted Spider Man for the Infinity Saga which is no over, and ever since then the character has been slowly phased out with nobody knowing who he is at the conclusion of No Way Home. Sony is feeling themselves after the numbers No Way Home did, so they tried to shoehorn bullshyt into morbious from previous marvel produced films. Even though Homecoming didn’t do major numbers because of the bad taste The Amazing Spider-Man 2 left in peoples minds.

now all of a sudden, Sony thinks they’re this juggernaut and is trying to do the same bullshyt WB did with the DCEU. They look at the MCU and want do the same thing, not realizing it took years to get to this point.

Marvel actually sacrificed the quality of No Way Home to protect an unknown character. That says a lot. They didn’t want any of Fiege’s input on Morbius and it ended up being a pile of dog shyt. Sony had a chance to latch on to the MCU for years to come, but because they keep making shytty movies, that won’t happen.

eventually they will make their sinister six movie , even though nobody wants or cares about it. And the only reason why Spider-Man has stayed this long is because of MCU fans pressing the issue. But Sony will make it easy for Marvel to walk away with little backlash.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
How are they even going to make the Sinister Six movie? They have Morbius, Vulture (who came over from the MCU), Venom (who's in the MCU now), and who else? Lizard? Electro? Rhino? Shocker? Some shytty alternate version of Green Goblin? Which Spider Man are they going after? Who's replacing the Sony version of Venom? Are we going to get even a semi coherent plot for all of this bullshyt?

:mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
How are they even going to make the Sinister Six movie? They have Morbius, Vulture (who came over from the MCU), Venom (who's in the MCU now), and who else? Lizard? Electro? Rhino? Shocker? Some shytty alternate version of Green Goblin? Which Spider Man are they going after? Who's replacing the Sony version of Venom? Are we going to get even a semi coherent plot for all of this bullshyt?

:mjlol:

They will try to get Holland, Garfield is the backup.

because of the multiverse, they can shoe horn in whoever they need to. I mean they used Dr. Strange’s spell to shoehorn Vulture into a different universe even tho that spell wasn’t meant to do that. They’re literally fukking with MCU continuity and their brand

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Co General @Neo The Resurrected ONE

You getting distracted by little stuff.

The set is split. You need to make a statement and handle this. Stop avoiding your duties

:childplease:I’m the king of the #marvelset movement. Ain’t no generals, captains, or privates.

I’m the Greek of #marvelset

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
they need to just shut up and let disney/marvel deal with the characters or find directors who are passionate about these characters and let them do their thing
go fukk up the PlayStation franchsies :camby:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
they need to just shut up and let disney/marvel deal with the characters or find directors who are passionate about these characters and let them do their thing
go fukk up the PlayStation franchsies :camby:

Oh SHYT, you #TeamEthnic:leon:

@wire28 @AnonymityX1000 @Norrin Radd this new era MarvelSet different and ain’t been the since “The Illuminati” retired and @BXKingpin (who was the heart and soul) went away :mjcry:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
so now it was feige who kicked him out in NWH? :mjlol:

That was my initially reaction, until I saw the bigger picture. That movie was a spin off. Marvel altered it to protect their other movie. Which led me to my conclusion, and the creation of this thread.

There has never been a str8 solo Spider-Man movie from Marvel. The character has always been propped up with MCU characters. Sony wants their own universe, but can’t have it as long as they’re working with Marvel. Marvel doesn’t want a spider verse because they don’t need it. The fact that Sony is trying to force the issue will only speed up the divorce. Spider-Man has officially served its purpose in the MCU.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
That was my initially reaction, until I saw the bigger picture. That movie was a spin off. Marvel altered it to protect their other movie. Which led me to my conclusion, and the creation of this thread.

There has never been a str8 solo Spider-Man movie from Marvel. The character has always been propped up with MCU characters. Sony wants their own universe, but can’t have it as long as they’re working with Marvel. Marvel doesn’t want a spider verse because they don’t need it. The fact that Sony is trying to force the issue will only speed up the divorce. Spider-Man has officially served its purpose in the MCU.

the saddest shyt is you're actually serious.

All these sad songs

Tell Mickey cut the check or stay mad

:mjlit: