"The Pacers Go Out Of Their Way To Please Dem Crackas" - My 89 Yr Old Great-Grandmom

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
U cosigning calling people crackers though. I mean that doesn't bother me one bit really but don't catch feelings now.

I didn't cosign anything.

ive never used the word in my life actually. a word which doesn't have any historical background to it, yet I still never used it.

don't accuse me of cosigning anything. I just thought the quote was classic cuz it was funny and on top of that, she said it on some laid-back OG chit......and yes, this thread is a numbers grab.:king:

I see CACs feelings getting hurt in this thread :bronpls:

another reason why I made this thread.

that and I wanted to confirm if some of the c00ns were actually c00ning or if they were just white.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
does your great-grandmom know you're making up ducktales about her in a pathetic attempt to get "daps" on an internet message board?

i hope her old ass finds out and ends up being the first person in history to literally die of disappointment.

tumblr_inline_mnqgrnOapA1qghqjo.gif

:deadmanny:

Daps
I didn't cosign anything.

ive never used the word in my life actually. a word which doesn't have any historical background to it, yet I still never used it.

don't accuse me of cosigning anything. I just thought the quote was classic cuz it was funny and on top of that, she said it on some laid-back OG chit......and yes, this thread is a numbers grab.:king:

another reason why I made this thread.

that and I wanted to confirm if some of the c00ns were actually c00ning or if they were just white
:duck:

You know good and well you made the thread because you thought you were gonna get bombarded with LOLs, daps and animated gifs
Dont be ashamed, we all want affection and a pat on the back from time to time

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:duck:

You know good and well you made the thread because you thought you were gonna get bombarded with LOLs, daps and animated gifs
Dont be ashamed, we all want affection and a pat on the back from time to time

this board is mostly white.

why would I expect a bunch of daps?

you get dumber with every post.