"The Pacers Go Out Of Their Way To Please Dem Crackas" - My 89 Yr Old Great-Grandmom

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
or we could just knuckle up.

oprah.gif

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
who the fukk has great grandmoms minus little boys :what:

:yeshrug:

When your mom had you at 13 years old, her mom had her at 13 years old, and her mom had her at 13 years old..only makes her like 65 maybe or some shyt like that :manny:

you see what i mean...and you also end up with a great grandchild like TS...if you know what i mean...

edit: rather if shes 89 years old now, that makes Wack in his 30s...so it makes sense

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:yeshrug:

When your mom had you at 13 years old, her mom had her at 13 years old, and her mom had her at 13 years old..only makes her like 65 maybe or some shyt like that :manny:

you see what i mean...and you also end up with a great grandchild like TS...if you know what i mean...

edit: rather if shes 89 years old now, that makes Wack in his 30s...so it makes sense

this stupid chit.

im not in my 30s jackass. why do people keep saying that on here?

and your math is beyond f*cked up. stop hurting yourself.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
so youre calling someone a "black b*ch" on a hip-hop board?

you fakkits is real tough behind a computer screen.

U cosigning calling people crackers though. I mean that doesn't bother me one bit really but don't catch feelings now.

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
Always talking about "Wacky's back in the day retro best of the yada yada yada..." :wtb:

He never lived any of the long ass posts he makes :pachaha:

You ain't know? Wacky D was sucking down baby formula while coppin vinyl week by week and posted up on the corners with the pioneers bumpin that "real n*gga chit"