The Overlooked Genius of Training Day

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Im fully convinced that Denzel wasnt acting very much in that movie.

Fuqua was like "Action!"

Denzel was like "finally a movie where I can be myself" :myman:

Not saying hes a shiesty breh, im saying the WAY he was saying and doing stuff seems to be more his real personality.
In that field..you win an Oscar if you do that.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Well why were so many people complaining about Denzel only getting the Oscar for being crooked? It was barber shop woke talk at the time. I don’t ever remember those same cats acknowledging why the role was celebrated outside of Denzel’s usual performance.

Im still tryna figure out why halle had to let a cac pop her to get a oscar.:hubie:

I mean, now THAT wasnt really even acting :mjpls:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
What does Alonzo say to him in the car after smoking? shyt was mad funny - random ass line where he was telling him he just smoked dust and goes "Yup, that's what you had. I never tried it, but you have..." :myman: rubbing salt in the wound with that line lmao

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I hope we had a good reason for banning OP

I don’t know him but this is good posting.

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:myman:Watching this right now for probably the millionth time………, just the start in the coffee shop….”Lick her license”….”pay the bill”…”we in the office now baby”:myman:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:myman:Watching this right now for probably the millionth time………, just the start in the coffee shop….”Lick her license”….”pay the bill”…”we in the office now baby”:myman:

Why are you here consuming black culture and be a fukking racist MAGA POS cac bytch ?