The Overlooked Genius of Training Day

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
:russ::russ::russ::russ: i still laugh just thinking about the scene when Lonzo serves Macy Gray with the chinese menu warrent and takes the cash from her bedroom, only to use it to purchase a REAL warrant to be used for juxing his drug dealer friend. the level of planning that went into the whole day was unreal. lonzo almost won too. the coincidence of Jake witnessing that rape in the alley and stopping it is what fukked up the whole thing. Lonzo didnt even want to stop the car then, either. if he only knew:francis:

:russ::russ::russ: @ alonso when jake kicks catches up to him at the girls crib. fresh outta eva mendes p*ssy Lonzo's like ":salute:congrats officer hoyt, you passed the test! :myman:" RIP alonso a true bullshyt artist and slimeball till the bitter end

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:ehh:I respect this theory, I don't agree with it 100% though

the one thing I took away from it is that nothing is what it appears to be from the outside :whoo:

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
That's because Don Cheadle came through and made Denzel a side character in his own movie.

One of the few movies in my opinion that was as good as the book it was sourced from. "Easy, you need me to run these streets with you again, let me know, you know how to put some money in a nikka's pocket !! " :myman: (We need a Cheadle smiley).

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Yeah i think every body got that

I didn’t get the Trianing the audience aspect. That’s genius :wow: The problem with Colors was they made Sean Penn the good guy and the audience would excuse his fukked up behavior.

The thing you can’t appreciate rewatching is how Lonzo gets more and more wild with his behavior. I think it was the scene with the bums when he looked like he was about to blast both of them that had me like :picard: