The Other Guy, Superthread: The Etiquette Of Relationships With Women Who Have Kids...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This is gonna be a long, recurring thread and I'm really surprised it took me this long to think of it...

But the premise is, the etiquette, the does and don't of dating women with children, as well as the does and dont's of being the coparenting ex. Both sides matter and as men we get this shyt wrong on both sides way more often than we get it right...

This topic should be relevant to this board that stigmatizes single mothers. Life happens. People divorce, relationships break down, and those people still want and deserve to be loved. There's nothing wrong with dating single mothers but there are specific things you should or shouldn't do!

Daps
"Coparenting ex" ...quite eloquent way to coddle the single father label 😂. Its OK breh, most people dont actually care if yall have kids (goes for mamas too), go head and own it!

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
"Coparenting ex" ...quite eloquent way to coddle the single father label 😂. Its OK breh, most people dont actually care if yall have kids (goes for mamas too), go head and own it!
So you don't care that I have kids? Because you know I got em, and you got this date in Raleigh just sitting here waiting on you!

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

The Other Guy, Superthread:​

I thought this was about being a side nikka, some shyt I specialize in

ma%C3%A7avras1.gif

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
How about the Do's and Don'ts of Making BROKEN HOUSEHOLDS.

And how to Stay The Fukk out the way of the MAN who, cleans your shyt up.

:childplease:
You the first nikka I get to make an example of for running in this thread on some dumb shyt 🤣...

And I say that respectfully, not that I think you're dumb but the idiocy of your statement. It's misleading!

Most men and women aren't trying to create broken homes. The reality is relationships can end, it happens...

As for the man who cleans my shyt up, first of all you're coming in here with the assumption something needs to be cleaned up. In a different thread nikkas would say you have simp mentality, unless you truly believe every woman who isn't with their kids' father is a broken woman...

My two oldest's mother, started dating her guy two months before we broke up, older childless brother in his 40s, who did a lot of the don'ts that are coming in this thread. They got engaged them relationship fell apart and they ended it after 4 years together....

So Exhibit A of "the man who cleans my shyt up" was a 4-year relationship wasting BM's time because when they did premarital therapy he said he didn't want "a ready made family" even though she had two kids when he met her. He cleaned himself right out the paint since his old ass thought he could just keep fukking on her eternally...

Exhibit B, she tried dating a man closer to her age who had kids of his own but that only lasted a few months...

Exhibit C, my youngest daughter's mom is with a guy, expecting their first child in 2 weeks, which will be her 4th, and 3rd son, and 3rd baby daddy, and he's 36 and it's his first kid period. Let the record show the man she's having the child with is a habitual couch surfer, they met when his previous ex put him out and my gullible, always need some in house dikk BM fell for his charisma 🤣...

She accidentally got knocked up by this dude, as she put the police on him twice for whipping her ass, most recently in December, but she the type of woman who has little identity outside her kids so of course she kept the baby abd as a result kept the broke 36 year old...

You nikkas really think these Knights in shining armor swoop in on Cliff Huxtable time 🤣...

The one nikka was a 40-something who was just happy to have a 20-something giving him free p*ssy for 4 years but didn't see a future. The other guy likely just got bored with my boring ass BM. And the other guy needed a place to stay and found the right bytch to mother him 🤣

But "cleaned my shyt up" 🤣 you dudes who speak in generalities are the worst...

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Messed with a single mom once, never again. :hubie:
This. I saw the play/trap from early and got up out of there. Great chick too but if you’re a high value man you have no business dating a woman with a kid imho.
The "under 5'9 and flabby guidelines" thread. I'd expect nothing less from the op :ehh:
Tbh I’ve known of guys 6ft+ in shape becoming step dads.

It’s a self esteem, self confidence thing for sure.

Invest in yourself, work on yourself and write down your goals /vision