"The Originals" Season 5/Final Season thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Legacies almost like x men a school for the gifted and all
The producers are comparing it to Harry Potter.

A piece of my young adulthood went away when both these shows went off :mjcry: I was 20/21 in 2009 when Vampire Diaries started, 25ish when Originals kicked off. Now I’m 30. The years flew by :mjcry: I don’t know if I’ll watch Legacies. TVD and TO became more mature as the series went on. Don’t know if I’m that interested in going back to a high school oriented show. I do love the style/lore/mythology of TVD/TO. I think they missed out by thinking they had to have something directly connected to the Michealsons/Mystic Falls. They could’ve started a new series in a new city in the same universe. Harry Potter just created a whole new series out of thin air with no books to base the story off of so I know the writers could’ve thought of something dope and new instead of retracing TVD again.

:mjcry:I can’t believe it’s officially over, that’s my adult vampire drama :to:

Even with the spinoff I feel like this is the end of the VD originals story for good.
And everything from the the new show will be so far removed from these series of events.

I think season one should be hope going through ptsd and acting out, being dark and cold towards everyone and have her actions from that lead up to all the enemies to come in the future seasons.

:mjlol: At y'all having totally opposite opinions of what y'all think "Legacies" will be.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Late but gotta say I was disappointed in the ending. Not really feeling Legacies from what I’ve seen so far.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Late but gotta say I was disappointed in the ending. Not really feeling Legacies from what I’ve seen so far.

Most aren't and are pissed cuz creator made this season basically a backdoor to legacies
The ending made no sense why both had to die
Ya sure I get the devotion to ur breh and always has but cuz hope could of easily got klaus to live and Elijah to die and dance with hayley instead both died

Season just seemed a waste and word was cuz most cast didnt want to appear in legacies that she wrote this season like this out of spite since legacies is her baby

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Most aren't and are pissed cuz creator made this season basically a backdoor to legacies
The ending made no sense why both had to die
Ya sure I get the devotion to ur breh and always has but cuz hope could of easily got klaus to live and Elijah to die and dance with hayley instead both died

Season just seemed a waste and word was cuz most cast didnt want to appear in legacies that she wrote this season like this out of spite since legacies is her baby
Wasnt the purpose of the show. Klaus died for redemption and Elijah's whole purpose was Klaus. Hayley really aint have shyt yo do with anything hence why she isnt in the finale. This aint the cabbage patch diaries.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Probably my favorite tv show for a while now. Im gonna be in my feels over this for a minute

Phobe Tomkin too fine for words, I'm glad I'm still following her on twitter

DpG1VvmVAAALj2l