"The Originals" Season 5/Final Season thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I can’t lie I’m glad their will be another spinoff to continue the story. I just think there is too much potential good material for it to end. Technically it’s been 13 seasons if you count VD but now that everyone has kids why not keep it going. I hope they can get some more of the original cast to come back like Bonnie :shaq:

It’s crazy to think this show started when everyone was 15-16 and now Caroline is like 30.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
hope should make the disney thread

Rayzah

Daps
:mjcry:I can’t believe it’s officially over, that’s my adult vampire drama :to:

Even with the spinoff I feel like this is the end of the VD originals story for good.
And everything from the the new show will be so far removed from these series of events.

I think season one should be hope going through ptsd and acting out, being dark and cold towards everyone and have her actions from that lead up to all the enemies to come in the future seasons.

daemonova

Daps
We ain't gonna talk about the fact that Vincent got the best news of his life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The Originals deserved more than 5 seasons and certainly more than 13 episodes. :wow:

Vincent better get that 3-some. He deserves it more than anyone. :myman:

And I'm not feeling Legacies. Only one black kid in that group? Not even add a Hispanic, Asian, or Arab? :russell:

Rayzah

Daps
Afy
The Originals deserved more than 5 seasons and certainly more than 13 episodes. :wow:

And I'm not feeling Legacies. Only one black kid in that group? Not even add a Hispanic, Asian, or Arab? :russell:
After looking at the trailer it looks like the millennial hipster version of vampire diaries. I hope they have some actual good ideas for the story and not just doing fan service.

I think the originals had such a short run because they told most of their story on VD and by the time their show started didn’t have much else left to do.

daemonova

Daps
Afy

After looking at the trailer it looks like the millennial hipster version of vampire diaries. I hope they have some actual good ideas for the story and not just doing fan service.

I think the originals had such a short run because they told most of their story on VD and by the time their show started didn’t have much else left to do.
people didn't take the super vampire thing seriously and the content was too adult for CW viewers, as if people didn't drop like flies on VD

Rayzah

Daps
people didn't take the super vampire thing seriously and the content was too adult for CW viewers, as if people didn't drop like flies on VD
I read a few cw viewers comments on YouTube for the finale and they do seem to be more concerned with who should be dating than enjoying the story. It made me question myself for a second. Most of the comments was about people being mad they ain’t show klause and Caroline hook up. They even have gay ass nickname for them smh

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Klaus was suppose to end up with caroline creator said so herself in interview but the elena actress fukked up tvd when she left cuz the plan was for damon stefan elena love triangle at end where both bros die for a noble cause or damon dies and it didnt happen so it affected TO ending

Klaus or Elijah was always gonna die she said but she chose both at the end for the finale

Fans are pissed cuz no peace scene showing klaus with cami and Elijah dancing with hayley

And some cuz he didnt survive and end up with caroline

Season in a sense was a waste cuz season 4 could of easily backdoor to legacies and they made this season more a focus to legacies instead of focusing itself TO

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A piece of my young adulthood went away when both these shows went off :mjcry: I was 20/21 in 2009 when Vampire Diaries started, 25ish when Originals kicked off. Now I’m 30. The years flew by :mjcry: I don’t know if I’ll watch Legacies. TVD and TO became more mature as the series went on. Don’t know if I’m that interested in going back to a high school oriented show. I do love the style/lore/mythology of TVD/TO. I think they missed out by thinking they had to have something directly connected to the Michealsons/Mystic Falls. They could’ve started a new series in a new city in the same universe. Harry Potter just created a whole new series out of thin air with no books to base the story off of so I know the writers could’ve thought of something dope and new instead of retracing TVD again.

Rayzah

Daps
A piece of my young adulthood went away when both these shows went off :mjcry: I was 20/21 in 2009 when Vampire Diaries started, 25ish when Originals kicked off. Now I’m 30. The years flew by :mjcry: I don’t know if I’ll watch Legacies. TVD and TO became more mature as the series went on. Don’t know if I’m that interested in going back to a high school oriented show. I do love the style/lore/mythology of TVD/TO. I think they missed out by thinking they had to have something directly connected to the Michealsons/Mystic Falls. They could’ve started a new series in a new city in the same universe. Harry Potter just created a whole new series out of thin air with no books to base the story off of so I know the writers could’ve thought of something dope and new instead of retracing TVD again.
I think by season 3 they wont be in mystic falls anymore, they could go to college or something