The only reason the Boondocks is funny is because Aaron grew up around all whites

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Not taking anything away from the show, but the only reason its so funny is Because the creator grew up around all white people and he sees black people the same way he portrays them. How do yall feel about that?

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I feel like you're a terrible poster and need to stop making so many threads. :yeshrug:

It's possible you're right. That wouldn't be the reason the show is "funny" though. And the same type of thing could probably be said about Chappelle.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I feel like you're a terrible poster and need to stop making so many threads. :yeshrug:

It's possible you're right. That wouldn't be the reason the show is "funny" though. And the same type of thing could probably be said about Chappelle.
Ok then, what about the show to you makes it funny?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
If a white dude made the show yall would be calling him racist.

I know the show is good and everything but lets keep it funky.

This nikka grew up around all white people(the setting of the boondocks is based on where he lived)
Look at the MLK episode, or the R Kelly episode, you cant honestly tell me some of the ideas in those plots didnt come from him his views of black people due to him growing up in the burbs

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
If a white dude made the show yall would be calling him racist.

I know the show is good and everything but lets keep it funky.

This nikka grew up around all white people(the setting of the boondocks is based on where he lived)
Look at the MLK episode, or the R Kelly episode, you cant honestly tell me some of the ideas in those plots didnt come from him his views of black people due to him growing up in the burbs

I'd say he was being honest :obama:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not taking anything away from the show, but the only reason its so funny is Because the creator grew up around all white people and he sees black people the same way he portrays them. How do yall feel about that?

:facepalm:

Why are you still postin nikka? You're troll gimmick is lame and see through. I wish more people would start ignoring your bytch ass.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you say you wish more people would ignore me, but you don't even ignore me yourself.

Lame ass nikka

I'm here to remind you not to post everytime your dusty ass decides to click the submit button bytch.

Worry bout gettin a frame up under that mattress you got on the floor instead of trollin internet forums.