The only New York front office that is all about winning is the NY Giants

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Jerry Reese took so much heat for not spending money after the lockout, and saying that he liked the players we had.

And he won the title...again. :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe. But in terms of talent....the Giants roster is loaded

Loaded? Theyre was about 6 to 8 teams the past year that were all equal in talent and with a few breaks could have won it Giants being one of them but they arent more talented then the rest of the league by any stretch

Theyre oline sucks and that D was garbage till they got hot in the playoffs..

Do they have that much more talent then the Cowboys? im not even hating i dont root for a team i gamble and the Giants won me money so they cool with me i just dont see how theyre have some great roster ahead of everyone else when they were 9-7

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
FreedS[ohh]lave;201839 said:
Loaded? Theyre was about 6 to 8 teams the past year that were all equal in talent and with a few breaks could have won it Giants being one of them but they arent more talented then the rest of the league by any stretch

Theyre oline sucks and that D was garbage till they got hot in the playoffs..

Do they have that much more talent then the Cowboys? im not even hating i dont root for a team i gamble and the Giants won me money so they cool with me i just dont see how theyre have some great roster ahead of everyone else when they were 9-7

loaded in the sense they have a QB and a bunch of guys who can rush the passer. Tuck and Osi were both banged up in the regular season

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
loaded in the sense they have a QB and a bunch of guys who can rush the passer. Tuck and Osi were both banged up in the regular season

who isn't banged up during the regular season??? thats a poor barometer

I think what everyone is saying is that you are looking at the situation with rose colored glasses

65% of Giants fans were standing on the ledge during the season

we can go back to SOHH for proof, check WFAN audio, hit up prosportsdaily

This thread doesn't get made in August :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

ehh they got lucky breaks and the right matchups..Saints would have beat them by 40 in the playoffs..

NFL is filled with mediocrity so teams came come out of nowhere..

I still wouldnt say they have the best roster in the league by any stretch

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
The Yankees are one of the best teams in baseball every single year.

They missed the playoffs once! Just fukking once and they are not about winning

Fukkk outta here with that bullsh*t. You should have left your terrible posting in Sohh Trip.

Heres are the facts you stupid fukking c*nt

Since 2000

Best winning percentage
Most wins
Most division titles by far
Tied for WS titles
Most playoff appearances

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
The Yankees are one of the best teams in baseball every single year

They missed the playoffs once! Just fukking once and they are not about winning

Fukkk outta here with that bullsh*t. You should have left your terrible posting in Sohh Trip.

Have you not read that I'm on the fence with the Yankees?

I'm glad you follow my posts though, Im flattered.

to deny the Yankees have made some questionable decisions that seem to be directly related to expanding their "brand" you have your eyes closed intentionally.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Most Yankee fans go into the playoffs wondering if they're built to take it all.

Plus...if we're going to talk about what's said in team threads, look at past Yankee threads and see how unhappy we are about many of their moves.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Most Yankee fans go into the playoffs wondering if they're built to take it all.

Plus...if we're going to talk about what's said in team threads, look at past Yankee threads and see how unhappy we are about many of their moves.

The Yankees can afford to throw money at problems....maybe I should have worded it differently....but the only team in NY imo that makes moves strictly on getting better as a team is the Giants.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Playoffs in baseball are a crapshoot..the Cardinals werent the most talented team they were 10 games out of the wildcard in August but they got hot at the right time..thats what the baseball playoffs are about..

All you can do in baseball is build your team to get to the postseason from there you need luck and guys hot at the right time..

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Only a Yankees fan would act like making the playoffs 16 out of 17 seasons isn't an accomplishment.

No matter how well ran an organization is, it from time to time will make moves that are strictly about money making like the Arod contract or the new stadium. I think a better gauge to see which teams are serious about winning and which aren't are when those teams fail ? Are they copping cheap pleas and throwing out excuses for mediocrity or are they like the Yanks and they flat out say losing is unacceptable ?