The only New York front office that is all about winning is the NY Giants

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
First off, Jerry Reese deserves more praise. yeah he's arrogant, but he deserves to be. The guy clearly knows what the fukk he's doing.

With the trade for fukking Tebow and handing Mike Woodson a long term deal, I've seen the light. In NY, its more about filling the seats and selling merchandise than it is winning.

Even the Yankees can be mixed in there. The absurd Arod contract was 100% driven about the home run record.

I dont even think the Wilpons have to be mentioned.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
their draft was dope too, teams not going anywhere

Islanders are clowns and dont deserve to be mentioned, dont follow the sport anymore but it seems like the Rangers are pretty well built. Yanks spend money just fine, but alot of it is ill advised and will cripple the team in a few years

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Yankees have made the playoffs 16 out of 17 years in the one sport where its hard to make the playoffs:rudy:

Giants are run well but also got some gifts from the sports Gods just to make the playoffs the past two super bowls theyve won

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
FreedS[ohh]lave;201677 said:
The Yankees have made the playoffs 16 out of 17 years in the one sport where its hard to make the playoffs:rudy:

Giants are run well but also got some gifts from the sports Gods just to make the playoffs the past two super bowls theyve won

Meh, the Yankees are on the fence with me. I hated the new stadium(which was unnecessary) The Legends Seats debacle. The Arod contract was all about potential revenue from the home run chase. Its all overpriced bullshyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh, the Yankees are on the fence with me. I hated the new stadium(which was unnecessary) The Legends Seats debacle. The Arod contract was all about potential revenue from the home run chase. Its all overpriced bullshyt.

And none of it proves what you said is factual!

The Yankees won the world series two years ago!!

The NFL is run so any number of 8-10 teams can win it with lucky breaks

If Romo doesnt overthrow Austin or Austin is 100% and catches the ball Giants dont make the playoffs Coughlin might lose his job and people are saying Reese only won a super bowl with a core of Accorsis players

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
And you Jets brehs STILL had to get on that Wagon tho?!?!??!!:noah:

Rangers deserve SOME props tho,even if they are slumping rite now

I dont really follow hockey so I left them out.

Dolan leaves Sather alone though...he only gets involved with the Knicks.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
FreedS[ohh]lave;201718 said:
And none of it proves what you said is factual!

The Yankees won the world series two years ago!!

The NFL is run so any number of 8-10 teams can win it with lucky breaks

If Romo doesnt overthrow Austin or Austin is 100% and catches the ball Giants dont make the playoffs Coughlin might lose his job and people are saying Reese only won a super bowl with a core of Accorsis players

Like I said you could go either way with the Yankees. Their front office with Hank, Levine and Tross is toxic though imo.

The Soriano, Arod deals etc were all forced on Cashman.

As far as the Giants- Mara puts football people in charge of making decisions. Acorsi, Reese are both football guys.

Tannenbaum is a fukking accountant. Randy Levine is an attorney. Isiah Thomas is the worst basketball executive of all time and a weirdo.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said you could go either way with the Yankees. Their front office with Hank, Levine and Tross is toxic though imo.

Giants were that Romo pass away from missing the plyaoff three straight years.. i think youre overrating them as some juggernaut thats great every year like the Yankees

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
FreedS[ohh]lave;201768 said:
Giants were that Romo pass away from missing the plyaoff three straight years.. i think youre overrating them as some juggernaut thats great every year like the Yankees

The Yanks are NOT great every year.

The hell are you talking about?

And the Giants have won two super bowls in the past five seasons. IN FOOTBALL, that is great.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
FreedS[ohh]lave;201768 said:

Maybe. But in terms of talent....the Giants roster is loaded

Daps
Reppin
NULL

As far as the Giants- Mara puts football people in charge of making decisions. Acorsi, Reese are both football guys.

Tannenbaum is a fukking accountant. Randy Levine is an attorney. Isiah Thomas is the worst basketball executive of all time and a weirdo.

Say what you want about the Jets until the past year they made the afc title game two years in a row with a young Qb..

Yes the owner is a starr fukker because theyve still been pretty sucessful the past decade..

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
FreedS[ohh]lave;201781 said:
Say what you want about the Jets until the past year they made the afc title game two years in a row with a young Qb..

Yes the owner is a starr fukker because theyve still been pretty sucessful the past decade..

Woody is getting worse though imo...the Tebow thing was beyond unnecessary.

hell even the Sanchez pick you could look back and say that was ticket selling driven. Good looking Hollywood guy from USC. Too bad he barely even played in college....something that has proven to never work in the NFL.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Yanks are NOT great every year.

The hell are you talking about?

And the Giants have won two super bowls in the past five seasons. IN FOOTBALL, that is great.

Yankees win close to 100 games every year..the mlb playoffs are A CRAPSHOOT where inferior teams can win series..

Makign the playoffs 16 out of 17 years in the only sport its actually a huge accomplishment to make it because so few teams make it is impressive as hell..

I dotn even like the Yankees but as a Yankee fan i dont know how anyone can be mad at that organazation that puts out a good product every year..