• The U

Votes: 62 88.6%
  • Lennay Kekua ain't walking through that door so Canes W

Votes: 23 32.9%

• Total voters

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
I got on my size 12 job corp timbs on right now @Lucky_Lefty it's over for yo neck :Lolmj3:

@Mister Marcus do the honors big dawg
Miami_Hurricanes02.jpg

Yo new avi hope u enjoy :Pacc2:
fukk :mjcry:

That defense is legit.

Looks like Richt has y'all on the way back.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Where @Tide Run This at
Aye @red222 where you at pimp

My friend is on a thousand downers he's drowsy never seen him more crushed after a game lost a good amount of cash on it myself.

Fair play to Miami I give Miami the crown Miami will win the ACC and most likely play for the title depending on how the seeding goes wanna see Miami vs Oklahoma then Miami vs Alabama no shade over here this was a real statement game this was like FSU blowing out Clemson in 2013 complete asswhipping

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I meant unapologetically. But yea they literally had a school with a coach that had child pedophilia going on under his watch for years and they swept that under the rug in no time. No one even mentions that shyt now and they had Penn State in championship talks just a few weeks ago but let the U get good and have a turnover chain with black player with dreds and you can hear and see the anger coming from white analyst and start mentioning the 80s and 90s and how they stained college football.

:childplease:

A quarter of a billion dollars paid to the victims and counting . No one has forgotten about what happened at Penn State but they did with the corruption scandals that happened in South Bend a decade ago :mjpls:

And fukk Lee Corso :pacspit:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
It's gonna be easy work ND has the athletes this is a new era of ND football ND got too many weapons at WR and RB Miami has played punks all Season they gonna be in awe of the playmakers ND have. Remember a terrible ND team was dominating Miami last season until turnovers made it close BK has dominated UM since becoming coach this ND team is best team he's had since taking over
Whew we got dominated :mjlol: