Votes: 23 32.9%

• Total voters

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
There still a very good team but I said last week, this ain't a great team. There isn't a great team this year in college football. No one is complete and none of the teams have elite QB's.

Oklahoma's quarterback is elite. But the Sooner defense can't be trusted to stop any offense with some firepower to it and I feel like that will cost them eventually. Evert contender has some sort of weakness that can be exposed.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Oklahoma's quarterback is elite. But the Sooner defense can't be trusted to stop any offense with some firepower to it and I feel like that will cost them eventually. Evert contender has some sort of weakness that can be exposed.
Exactly. My Canes has a QB issue. If he's forced to carry us, we are done. But if it's a game where everything else is clicking, we can win it all.

Alabama QB can't pass for shyt.

Auburn is inconsistent af without reliable weapons on the outside.

UGA QB is mediocre game manager and their weapons aren't consistent outside of the run game where they are the best in the nation.

OU defense is ass.

Clemson passing game is weak af.

None of these teams is Bama or Clemson last year

Much less Ohio State last year.

This is a weaker season but that being said, I am very proud of my Canes. I think we could win it all.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Richt is playing conservative

tenor.gif

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Exactly. My Canes has a QB issue. If he's forced to carry us, we are done. But if it's a game where everything else is clicking, we can win it all.

Alabama QB can't pass for shyt.

Auburn is inconsistent af without reliable weapons on the outside.

UGA QB is mediocre game manager and their weapons aren't consistent outside of the run game where they are the best in the nation.

OU defense is ass.

Clemson passing game is weak af.

None of these teams is Bama or Clemson last year

Much less Ohio State last year.

No doubt. As UGA showed today, any team that can control the line of scrimmage against their offense -- which isn't an easy task, but Auburn showed it is doable -- basically runs that whole operation off the tracks.

Hurts isn't a great passer at all but Bama appears to have a couple quality WRs that can win one-on-ones and get open. But like Miami, if Hurts is forced to win a game with his arm, Bama can be beaten.

Whole post is basically on point :ehh: