• Lennay Kekua ain't walking through that door so Canes W

Votes: 23 32.9%

• Total voters

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@FakeNews I respect for still showing face through the terrible season you've had

your buddies are nowhere to be found, which I find hilarious

Imma throw Miami some love right now :shaq2: which I hate but I expect Miami to win the ACC. I was trolling earlier I knew they'd beat ND not this badly tho. Miami is going to be a very scary team to see in the playoff

And I'll be honest an on point Miami is much more dangerous to FSU than any other rival they have. Miami just has more "juice" than UF and Clemson

93 til

Superstar
Daps
DOZlMnTWAAAYcsc

:mjlol:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Might as well throw the :mjcry: on his face

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
the secondary reminds me of the some mid 90's ones. no huge names but they get it done, Jaquan isnt a freak build but hes a complete baller. Michael Jackson has completely turned it around, Bandy has locked the slot down its a scrappy group

And all of them have a little ball hawk in them. Besides that, this is a spot-on assessment.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
the secondary reminds me of the some mid 90's ones. no huge names but they get it done, Jaquan isnt a freak build but hes a complete baller. Michael Jackson has completely turned it around, Bandy has locked the slot down its a scrappy group

Michael Jackson has impressed me the most. He should've never left SEC country but I'm happy he's a Cane tho :blessed:

If only we can get Surtain to commit :ohlawd:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I was in middle school during their run in the early 2000s. Had a young nikka in Atlanta a Miami fan the way they were destroying people.

Still fukk with the U to this day
I became a fan when UGA fukked over Quincy Carter and started Fat Phillips. It was great for 7 years and every year on NCAA Football but it's been rough in the last 6 years. Shannon and Golden era wasn't fun to watch :mjcry: