Texas
Anybody got stories about someone that they let go or that got away

SPEAK YOUR MIND FREELY and express them feelings

Lil' Kartwheel

The Chicken Box Man
Daps
Reppin
The Bayou City
She was the right chick at the wrong time. Dated her on and off for 5 years but being young and dumb, I used to drop her for other chicks I was interested in at the time. :snoop: Never appreciated the ride-or-die attitude she had until I lost it. :to: My young delusional ass thought that she'd stick around and I'd end up wifing up like 10 years later. :sadbron:

She was from Ghana too. Those chicks got ass for days and stay cooking for their men. Almost got her pregnant but I'd be cool if she had been my baby mama cuz she never nagged or brought drama into our relationship. :obama:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I got 2 of em i will post 1 for now
I was in training in the army and i met this girl and man she was beautiful and we hit it off just messing around and what not no sex but then it stopped cuz she ended wit some other dude around the time i had to leave to my first duty station. I didnt like it but I was whateva about it but we were still coo and became close friends throughout the yrs we kept in contact and she told me she regretted not taking it to the next level with me since we got to know each other better. she told me she loved me outta the blue and said i do see u as friend but i know i love u more than that also
Then fate happened i was stationed somewhere near her hometown and we decided to meet up at a spot and we had a blast and everything and i figured since its been what 5 yrs since we saw each other face to face not over the phone or webcam but face to face
but lay my cards down.
Cuz a couple of weeks prior before the meet up we actually talked bout finally being together and everything but something told me i need to hear it to my face to confirm
Anyways I layed down all my cards told her exactly how i felt and I told her the only way im gonna do this if u tell me to my face how you feel and SHE DID BUT she was crying say i do love you and wanna be with you BUT IM SCARED IF THINGS GO BAD i will lose you as a friend also
I told her thats life u take chances and i couldnt believe it i was actually pissed and hurt and said if you love me like you say u do the risk is worth it cuz the reward could be so much SWEETER so she didnt know what to do SO I WALKED AWAY
We didnt talk for a while and i ended up with somebody else and she found out and wasnt havent it so i told her u cant just come running back mad u had your chance U BLEW IT
Didnt talk for yr or 2 and then she reappeared talked on and off and didnt see her the same anymore

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
She was the right chick at the wrong time. Dated her on and off for 5 years but being young and dumb, I used to drop her for other chicks I was interested in at the time. :snoop: Never appreciated the ride-or-die attitude she had until I lost it. :to: My young delusional ass thought that she'd stick around and I'd end up wifing up like 10 years later. :sadbron:

She was from Ghana too. Those chicks got ass for days and stay cooking for their men. Almost got her pregnant but I'd be cool if she had been my baby mama cuz she never nagged or brought drama into our relationship. :obama:

:snoop::to: I TRULY FEEL FOR YOU AND WENT THRU SOMETHING SIMILAR and that is my 2nd story i will tell later

Thinking bout it is DEPRESSING :sadbron::to:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the great white buffalo yep

"and you dont know what you got till its gone"

man i remember i was like 19 and deathly sick one day and this chick took the bus over an hour to come and make me tea and soup. The sweetest girl I ever met, religious was waiting for marriage like i was at the time, wasn't a knockout but was very naturally pretty, but i was a demonic individual back then brehs I knew she liked me alot, but I,wasn't schooled in the game and all i cared about was looks and having the prettiest girl on my arm so i dumped her but she still was ok with being friends that sweet ol heart, however i remember it was just like yesterday breh the girl i just started dating told me at the time it was her or my great white buffalo and i chose her, so i stopped talking to the sweetest girl i ever met

Years later I stalked her fb and shes married now working in south america as a missionary with her husband and kids, while i'm single, living at home posting on message boards :obama:

I even messaged her a few years back and she was ah still so nice and told me to keep in touch but i never did :sadcam:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
She was from L.A. Loved me and I loved her, and was BAD. Guatamalen and Belizian (sp? ehh) mixed, and liked girls. We did Vegas a few times, i went to L.A. she came to the CHi, Bahamas, and Jamaica. We really kicked it....lost contact over the dumbest reason and got back up out of nowhere and it moved like nothing ever happened, but had a baller in her life that had her not working and i couldn't knock her. One of the best experiences of my life.....damn.:to:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
the great white buffalo yep

"and you dont know what you got till its gone"

man i remember i was like 19 and deathly sick one day and this chick took the bus over an hour to come and make me tea and soup. The sweetest girl I ever met, religious was waiting for marriage like i was at the time, wasn't a knockout but was very naturally pretty, but i was a demonic individual back then brehs I knew she liked me alot, but I,wasn't schooled in the game and all i cared about was looks and having the prettiest girl on my arm so i dumped her but she still was ok with being friends that sweet ol heart, however i remember it was just like yesterday breh the girl i just started dating told me at the time it was her or my great white buffalo and i chose her, so i stopped talking to the sweetest girl i ever met

Years later I stalked her fb and shes married now working in south america as a missionary with her husband and kids, while i'm single, living at home posting on message boards :obama:

I even messaged her a few years back and she was ah still so nice and told me to keep in touch but i never did :sadcam:

I think most of us who were demonic back in the day just worried bout how bad our female looked instead of concentrating on what a good woman is we be straight

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think most of us who were demonic back in the day just worried bout how bad our female looked instead of concentrating on what a good woman is we be straight

tis true, the thing is as i get older i realize :snoop:, nothing but jezebels, delihah's, potipher's wives out here that are single, like i mentioned before its like dan marino second year you reach the superbowl and lose shrug you'll get another chance but it never comes.

I mean i won't wife shrek or anything but an average women with great qualities >>>>>>>>> a dime

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was 16.....she 15 and was my first dime....She looked exactly like Angel Lola Love....matter fact when Angel came on the scene I thought that was her for a second ....we dated for a few months.........I cheated and gave her std but said she gave it to me by cheating.....held on to the lie to the bitter end with her crying asking "this is what love is?" She breaks up with me and years later she still tells freinds and family that I gave her STD and blamed her for giving it to me...