The OG NWO

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
I always contend that nWo having lowlevel goons made them appear cooler. Some of the dopest moments in nitro history involved them swagging to the ring 20 plus deep but that's just my opinion. It did eventually get outta hand after 97 or so, tho

Plus they were at war with the company. Wcw had the largest roster in history. 5-6 dudes vs 40-50 didnt make sense. They needed to appear to have numbers on some level..:manny:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
bagwell was trash period point blank :laff: @ that segment where his mom went off on steiner and him for pretending to have his neck broken then steiner coming back something furious on the mic at judy bagwell all the while buff was standing there like :unsure:

didnt he work one main event for raw with booker t, telling the crowd to like shut up and sh1t because he was stinking up the match

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Macho Man joining was inevitable

[ame=http://youtu.be/UPtXtBdnizI]Razor Ramon reveals a surprise partner to join his already stacked team: Survivor Series 1993 - YouTube[/ame]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked the fact that they had lackey's like vincent. People like bret hart weren't needed, but its good to have non-elite stars for multiple purposes

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Bischoff took them to the next level. Buff Bagwell and Scott Steiner were dope too. Scott Norton was expanding the nWo brand in New Japan (dude won the world championship over there). Curt Henning was my nikka. fukk the rest of them nikkas not named Hall, Nash, and Hogan. Syxx was Kliq'd up...but didnt make any impact. Konnan was alright but I could care less about him. I don't consider Bret Hart a member of nWo.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I actually didn't have a problem with all those extra guys being in. It actually made sense for Michael Wallstreet(IRS) and Big Bubba(Big Bossman) to be in since they were WWF guys. Konnan and Buff were cool. There needed to be cannon fodder for Sting to beat up. The NWO became a joke after the fingerpoke of doom and the NWO Elite and B-team in 1999.

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Giant was added so Hogan didn't have to feud with him and take bumps against him. Politic powerplay from the Hulkster brother.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I actually didn't have a problem with all those extra guys being in. It actually made sense for Michael Wallstreet(IRS) and Big Bubba(Big Bossman) to be in since they were WWF guys. Konnan and Buff were cool. There needed to be cannon fodder for Sting to beat up. The NWO became a joke after the fingerpoke of doom and the NWO Elite and B-team in 1999.

That powder blue highlight NWO shirt from the B team era tho :wow: