The OG NWO

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Shoulda left it with that group pictured above and both Bisch and Dibiase.

Savage just joined after he realized he could go after these folls all day but that wasnt gonna be enough. Still remember he going into that hotel room just to get his can whooped, Macho was that dude.:lawd:

Thinking about it Bischoff would have been fine in that group if he didn't take over DiBiase's role as financier. Instead of "working for them the whole time," Bischoff could have been playing both sides; collecting NWO money but still trying to limit their damage. Then DiBiase offers to make him "a million dollar man," and Bischoff would pretty much turn the whole company over to the NWO and in return be granted membership.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
There will never be another angle played off like this because the WWE just doesn't have the patience to develop anything long term anymore.

They need to bring someone up that ALWAYS plays as the hero...have a solid 8+ year run and then some crazy off the wall unexpected shyt. I still doubt it will be played perfectly like WCW did it, it took 3 legends to get that shyt done. It was fukking insane at bash at the beach.

The only crazy angle that I can see popping off is Sting coming to WWE and taking out all the WWE superstars backstage and shyt...has to be straight goon shyt and hide the contract from the public initially. It has potential if done correctly.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well if they did stop at a certain number of wrestlers....how would they be an organization with only 5-6 guys? they were supposed to be their own entity invading WCW. they werent supposed to be just a stable like they turned into

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Naw, I mean I think for the most part the members were fine. Cats like Vincent, big bubba, rotundo, horace, bagwell, etc were just space fillers. They were there to get beat on by sting, and fill out the ring for interviews. WCW did well with the Wolfpac concept, which extended the life of the NWO angle, and was very popular. They tried to combine the two, and make it elite after the fingerpoke angle, but by then fans were sick of the NWO. It didnt matter who was in it anymore, they were over it.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
There will never be another angle played off like this because the WWE just doesn't have the patience to develop anything long term anymore.

They need to bring someone up that ALWAYS plays as the hero...have a solid 8+ year run and then some crazy off the wall unexpected shyt.
I still doubt it will be played perfectly like WCW did it, it took 3 legends to get that shyt done. It was fukking insane at bash at the beach.

The only crazy angle that I can see popping off is Sting coming to WWE and taking out all the WWE superstars backstage and shyt...has to be straight goon shyt and hide the contract from the public initially. It has potential if done correctly.
:smugcena:

My dude Liquid posting in TSC :whoo:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
:whoa: Subtract Big Show....add Syxx and Macho Man. Cats really throwing shade at my mans Buff Bagwell and Eric Bischoff? :wtf:

nwo2_zps08fc6a9f.jpg

:wow:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Nothing wrong with Bagwell or Bischoff in the nWo. The Giant I was :ehh: on but it was like :whoa::whoa: when Ray fukkin' Traylor and Michael goddam Wallstreet got in. nWo was accepting any warm body. :heh:

Daps
looking back, most of those dudes were swagless except Hall, Nash, Hogan, Easy E, Syxx, Dibiase, and Rick Rude

Konnan just seemed like he was trying to hard to be the "extra" gangsta one since he a latino

and Scott Norton made me the most mad as a kid. His muscled stomach was :scusthov:

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
NEW WORLD ORGANIZATION, BROTHER!

Slept on post.

When the nwo b team started showing up it ruined it.Although it was supposed to be just an introductory storyline to get Hall and Nash in and then move one but worked so great they kept it going way too long.Should have had Hall,Nash,Hogan,Dibiase,Waltman and then Hennig and Rude.Throwing everyone in to get over showed just how lazy and inept wcw booking was even at its peak.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
nwo was cool and all that but looking back the way that shyt started made no damn sense

how the fukk can a guy "supposedly" from wwf, not only hop your fukking guardrail, but punk 2 guys and the manager into leaving, grab a mic and start challenging motherfukkers and then after cutting the promo, walk to the dressing room

no security, no police no nothing

made no goddamn sense

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-472U2DVyPo"]nWo Anthology Disc 01 (of 44) - YouTube[/ame]