The Official Zo Williams - Voice Of Reason/Zo! What Show Thread

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I gotta say ZO went in on this

A lot of nikkas need to hear this

Zo just sonned the fukk outta Cory

See this is standing on your shyt.

You can't come at Zo like he did Grady because Zo at peace with his shyt he has done. You cant exapose or call me for nothing I ain't afraid to confront.

He destroyed Cory bout his kids

And the freeze love fight

When Zo and freeze went outside Cory didn't do shyt . Darlene grabbed her cell phone:stopitslime:. I knew then they was messy as fukk.
i must have missed it but how did he destroy corey about his kids? i only remember him talking about his own children. please expound.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i must have missed it but how did he destroy corey about his kids? i only remember him talking about his own children. please expound.
He said your kids are a reflection of you.

Everybody know Cory didn't raise his kids.

He used to always talk on the show about how bad his son was , his baby momma couldn't handle him. Meanwhile he wasn't there .

On top of talkin all that shyt about his son stepdad while he takin care of his wife daughter.:stopitslime:

Then he brought his son out there to Cali
And that went bad , aired out his own son on the show. Called him nasty and everything.

Therss wayyyy more bru if u been listening to the show like a lot of us. you would def understand the shots Zo was sending.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
He said your kids are a reflection of you.

Everybody know Cory didn't raise his kids.

He used to always talk on the show about how bad his son was , his baby momma couldn't handle him. Meanwhile he wasn't there .

On top of talkin all that shyt about his son stepdad while he takin care of his wife daughter.:stopitslime:

Then he brought his son out there to Cali
And that went bad , aired out his own son on the show. Called him nasty and everything.

Therss wayyyy more bru if u been listening to the show like a lot of us. you would def understand the shots Zo was sending.
ohh I thought you meant direct shots. yeah i made those inferences too tho. aight i gotcha. thought i missed something explicit he said.

yeah CH needs therapy.

he swears alcohol is better than weed but i think alcohol is his downfall, he don't eeen realize it, it brings out the worst in him.

Loken

All Star
Daps

Zo first live broadcast since the 5150 fallout

ETkEwFfVAAEdHxs.jpg

:wow::picard:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Anybody have the show where they discussed that "straight Black men are the white people of Black people" article? Tone, YC and Dr. Tommy Curry were all guests