All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta say ZO went in on this

A lot of nikkas need to hear this

Zo just sonned the fukk outta Cory

See this is standing on your shyt.

You can't come at Zo like he did Grady because Zo at peace with his shyt he has done. You cant exapose or call me for nothing I ain't afraid to confront.

He destroyed Cory bout his kids

And the freeze love fight

When Zo and freeze went outside Cory didn't do shyt . Darlene grabbed her cell phone:stopitslime:. I knew then they was messy as fukk.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I gotta say ZO went in on this

A lot of nikkas need to hear this

Zo just sonned the fukk outta Cory

See this is standing on your shyt.

You can't come at Zo like he did Grady because Zo at peace with his shyt he has done. You cant exapose or call me for nothing I ain't afraid to confront.

He destroyed Cory bout his kids

And the freeze love fight

When Zo and freeze went outside Cory didn't do shyt . Darlene grabbed her cell phone:stopitslime:. I knew then they was messy as fukk.

there a time stamp for that part?

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Anybody old enough knows, when a person is taking shots constantly at somebody like Corey did Zo on almost every show they were on together, something is up. I don't know whether Corey was jealous of Zo or what, but in any normal situation people know that somebody talking about somebody's appearance or whatever at every chance they can will eventually turn into a confrontation. Corey looks for something on everybody he's around. He's already spying Kraig and Marcus. Why hasn't he been on Kraig's show? Why is Marcus at the show sometimes but not on camera?

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
THIS is alpha man behavior.

Intimidation tactics - a rigid belief system - a tough bravado are all coping mechanisms for someone living in fear.

Corey is living in so much fear, he's even scared to admit THAT.
Standing on some bullshyt, doesn't make you a man, Knowing you're standing on some bullshyt and correcting your behavior is where men live.

The problem Corey faces is his toxic coping mechanisms has made him a living and helped him create his identity. He might be too far gone because he'll lose that edge he thinks he needs to make his money. Simultaneously he has put a cap on his success with his inability to grow.

Zo is done with the disrespect and playing the easy target roll, I don't expect to see Zo back on the 5150 show at all. Corey appeared way to stubborn for a 10 year "friendship", which seemed more like a co-workership to Corey.

I'll watch the next 5150 show to see how Corey responds, but after that, I might be off it with the amount of respect I lost for Corey.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there a time stamp for that part?
Its really the whole episode You gotta watch it he droppin shyt through out the episode on the situation.checkn it out

The start Zo talkin bout where he from . dumb nikkas talkin bout . " he tryin to say he was hard":stopitslime:

Nawl dumb nikkas listen

Cory any nikka really with all that woofin" I'm from Robert Taylor homes" blah blah blah

Nikka a lot of nikkas come from the bottom . that don't make you a real nikka and all that.

Cory cappin bout money. Nikka sold his soul for the little bit of fame and money . guess what he still want more that ain't enough.

but the very thing that Grady hurt his soul with you lost your son in the process. Another man raised your son my nikka .
Zo got his :francis: bru some shyt you cant put a value own.