Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Project Spark stuff.

They highlighted the frequently asked JRPG-styled game "Swan Song" this time

6:00 - 40:00: Walks you through the game

42:00 - End: Explains some behind the scene mechanics

That was made on one of the first builds, which has evolved greatly since. Looks amazing. Motion capture will take games like this to the next level. So much potential :noah:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Project Spark stuff.

They highlighted the frequently asked JRPG-styled game "Swan Song" this time

6:00 - 40:00: Walks you through the game

42:00 - End: Explains some behind the scene mechanics

That was made on one of the first builds, which has evolved greatly since. Looks amazing. Motion capture will take games like this to the next level. So much potential :noah:

I bullshyt you not, but I plan on making full fledged movies for yall nikkaz :banderas:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
sarcasm is a bytch.
Your arms too short to box with God
Its really strange 1 system is showing off all of its features and 1 isn't:ohhh:perhaps they're hiding something?:patrice:
I heard they was gonna add "Other OS" for day 1'ers then they would remove that feature next year :scusthov:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
KI is like a party version of SF4. the competitive aspects are there like links, frame traps, pokes, zoning, rush down, high-low mixups, etc but its also fun to just play in a casual sense. for 20 bucks, its a no brainer - everyone should cop.
saw your chief thunder on youtube:ohhh:already practicing

Last edited:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
saw your chief thunder on youtube already practicing
yeah those were the early matches, we had some classics later when I got used to the controller (and I kept changing the button config) but dude ran out of juice on his camcoder. his friends recorded matches too but I dont know their pages, if they even have any :manny:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
What what :dwillhuh:
met a dude, no homo, at the first X1 Bus Tour and just so happened he was a youtuber with almost 2k subscribers. matches weren't worth linking so I didn't bother posting them, at least not the ones he uploaded for reasons stated above

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
met a dude, no homo, at the first X1 Bus Tour and just so happened he was a youtuber with almost 2k subscribers. matches weren't worth linking so I didn't bother posting them, at least not the ones he uploaded for reasons stated above
So you went to the X1 Bus Tour to scope out dudes eh :heh: