The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Daps
Man fukk that. It used to be automatic. Download a movie on my pc add it to xbox on vuze.

bytch like turn the bootleg ass movie on what we waiting for?!?:usure:
me::childplease: just chill lil mama I got this..

Grab phone press play and I'm streaming newest movie from my phone to xbox.
Her: :ohhh::leon:

No apps no pay no plex.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Man fukk that. It used to be automatic. Download a movie on my pc add it to xbox on vuze.

bytch like turn the bootleg ass movie on what we waiting for?!?:usure:
me::childplease: just chill lil mama I got this..

Grab phone press play and I'm streaming newest movie from my phone to xbox.
Her: :ohhh::leon:

No apps no pay no plex.
True. I gave up. I fix crap at work all day, fukk tinkering with that at home.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Naw it used to just sync right up to my phone/chromebook automatically. Like when I used to load youtube and Netflix on my phone it would sync right to the xbox. Like I said xboxone doesn't show up on my network as a media server at all.
oh my bad thought you couldn't find devices on the One. I'd just power cycle your router and the xbox and see if it shows up then.

If that doesn't work than you might have to foward a port on your router :francis:

Daps
oh my bad thought you couldn't find devices on the One. I'd just power cycle your router and the xbox and see if it shows up then.

If that doesn't work than you might have to foward a port on your router :francis:

Naw breh its not that at all. I did all the logical shyt. I think Microsoft removed it or changed something with the update. Figured one of the resident experts would know what it is. I can use chromecast as well it was just a lot easier and seamless. Good look on the info though.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
wasnt black ops 1 BC supposed to come in in January??
don't think they put a date on that or the Bioshock games. just said they coming. they haven't mentioned what the January games are yet aside from the Games With Gold games (Dirt Showdown, and Deus Ex)

jajahoe

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
KIlleen, TX
My fukking kinect is broke for the second time. First time it died after a week. Is been good for like the last year then it stopped working yesterday.:francis:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
My fukking kinect is broke for the second time. First time it died after a week. Is been good for like the last year then it stopped working yesterday.:francis:
Do you have your xbox one connected to a surge protector? That might be the problem, was the problem in my case. My Kinect never shuts off anymore.

The xbox one has a surge protector built into the PSU and thus not needing to connect to another.

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Anyone here have Kodi :lupe:

Wondering if it can be integrated with your XBox One

Romell

Superstar
Daps

I'll personally be trying out Dragon Age 3. Never got into this series.