Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Cortana can now be accessed in the Xbox preview. It's hidden though:scheme:

Last edited:
Daps
Which one better the ps4 or Xbox one? After the Xbox 360 breaking on me so many times I switched to PlayStation 3 PSP Ps2. I haven't played video games that much in minute so I don't really know about the new systems.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Which one better the ps4 or Xbox one? After the Xbox 360 breaking on me so many times I switched to PlayStation 3 PSP Ps2. I haven't played video games that much in minute so I don't really know about the new systems.
It really depends on what your friends are on. If you are a causal gamer that like netflix and a good dashboard that top notch go xbox but the only drawback is the graphic compare the Ps4. It not that big of deal but that up to you. PS4 dash is little blend like the iPhone iOS. If you like FPS games xbox is the way to go but if you are the rpg type of person go playstation. If you like Madden or baseball. @Rekkapryde can hook up on league shyt he got it going over there on the Sony side. Xbox gang got a NBA 2k16 league that up and running so does the Ps4 gang. I think we have a spot open got to ask @Leasy tho. Research a little. It up too you.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I got the mic issues breh just copped a turtle beach headset cause I thought my last headset mic was messed up. I can hear people through the headset but can't speak. Found out its becoming an issue with the Xbox I'm so sad brehs I can't speak to my homies :mjcry: supposedly no solutions for it either. Anybody else mic not work?

Romell

Superstar
Daps
My goodness this new dashboard :wow:
I opted out of the update since it warned that Destiny would fail to launch using the new dashboard. Did they fix it or has that bugged out for you? If not I might opt back in if its fixed.