The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Yeah, I never used the party system on 360 so I can't really speak on that, and you got nine games already?:patrice:

I guess these are issues that don't effect me but are issues nonetheless. They've been doing a good job with updates so far hopefully your issues will be fixed soon.

Here's what the party update will be like

March gonna feel like the true launch of the system.

Party updates and features that made 360 great
Titanfall
Fulgore in KI to complete the roster
Twitch broadcasting so that KI tournament can finally get popping @HNIC973 :mjpls:

the only thing left that they need to add off the top my head is when a friend logs on to a game you're currently in - you get a notification. other than that, I like what I see from the march update

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
Yeah had 9 games for a while now. Disc games I got Black Flag, 2K, Live, Madden, Ghost, BF4, Forza, Fifa and DR3. Digital I got KI and Ki Classic.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Xbox One price cut to £399.99 with free copy of Titanfall
Is the price now right?
Microsoft has slashed the price of the Xbox One in the UK by £30, as a new Titanfall bundle is announced for this Friday.

The price cut will come into effect on Friday, February 28 and is permanent, although the free copy of Titanfall is only while stock lasts (and obviously won’t be available to download until the game is released on March 14).

You can pre-order the Titanfall bundle now, by visiting the official Xbox website here. However, this isn’t the special edition Titanfall console that was leaked about last month and which still hasn’t been confirmed.

You do get some special edition Titanfall packaging though, along with a Kinect sensor, standard Xbox One wireless controller, standard Xbox One Chat Headset, one month of Xbox Live Gold membership, and a digital copy of Titanfall.

Although the Titanfall deal is worldwide the price cut is only for the UK, where the PlayStation 4 has been outselling the Xbox One at what’s believed to be a ratio of 2:1.But even with this new price drop the PlayStation 4 is still £50 cheaper, at £349.99.

Since the UK is the Xbox 360′s second biggest market, after the US, that’s certainly not a situation Microsoft will be happy with, and so we got to discuss the price cut, and the Xbox One’s upcoming line-up, with UK marketing director Harvey Eagle.

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
I got a code to preview the Xbox One updates. Do not know what that means. Could be the Titanfall update but the damn thing been on the load screen for almost 30 minutes now. Man this console LOL.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I got a code to preview the Xbox One updates. Do not know what that means. Could be the Titanfall update but the damn thing been on the load screen for almost 30 minutes now. Man this console LOL.

its the update with the new friends list and other changes...

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
Xbox one brehs add me shekofam23. So far only 2 of my xbox live friends got the new system. I need some ppl to get it in wit on BF4 and 2k.